turbofandude

The Immediate To-Do List

84 posts in this topic

good luck 

take your time realy good prodcut and dynamique team  your team give me confidence to buy any product from your team in futur 

thank you again 

Great to hear Collin, 

It's refreshing to see such an engaging approach with the customers, It builds faith and confidence, I'm sure the 717 will improve exponentially 

Colin, 

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to an already great product becoming even better!

sorry to hear that some users are having those troubles, thankfully i am not one of them, but Colin and the team thank you for your efforts during this holiday season the 717 is amazing!

Edited by cbbonus

I really like the addon manager and ease of updating to new versions. I still don't understand why the PMDG Ops Center doesn't roll out updates like yours does. I thought that was the whole point of the OC. Anyway, I'd really like to see some better documentation and perhaps PFPX and TOPCAT profiles. PMDG and FSL were nice enough to roll out PFPX profiles for the DC-6 and A320X. It'd be nice to have the same for the TFDi 717. 

4 people like this

What about the screens randomly freezing for no apparent reason, then needing a restart of the sim?

Just now, MatthewM said:

What about the screens randomly freezing for no apparent reason, then needing a restart of the sim?

Is this happening with hardware rendering disabled?

Just now, turbofandude said:

Is this happening with hardware rendering disabled?

Where do I set that?

5 hours ago, turbofandude said:

Update (11:19PM EST 12/16/2016): I believe I've found a lead on the performance issue. I will be investigating it, implementing it, and testing among the users affected as soon as possible.

I have a really serious question.................... please don't take this wrong way.............  How in the world did you go back in time (almost a week and half) to make an update to a post you just posted 5 hours ago.....?  Where's Doc and Marty????

1 person likes this

Gents - happy to test the performance fixes. Of your "showstoppers" list, that's the only one I'm getting. Without getting into detail, I can tell you if it works in seconds...

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, turbofandude said:
  • Horrendous autoland/localizer performance

I'm having so much of a better experience with the autoland.  I have done several full autolands successfully.

Now that I understand the process for takeoff, my takeoffs are super smooth with no overspeeds.  The autopilot is working really good now.

717 Autoland.jpg

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Novej said:

I have a really serious question.................... please don't take this wrong way.............  How in the world did you go back in time (almost a week and half) to make an update to a post you just posted 5 hours ago.....?  Where's Doc and Marty????

No comment (now fixed) - thanks for catching that.

Don't think it has been mentioned, MDA/DH reset function doesn't seem to do anything, probably not a priority if it is known.

Thanks guys you're doing an amazing job with updates. We appreciate your dedication to such an excellent product

Hello Dear 717 fans!

I just have to say this is far the best and most outstanding/interesting products I have ever added to my hangar (and I have most of whats out there on the market) during +20 years in this hobby! This is simply stunning! beyond words, and like someone said, how exiting to see a top notch product getting even better with the upcoming updates... Awesome! So hats of to You great and fantastic developers! Just a little, maybe stupid question, where in the addon-manager do I find and can add the updates and to see witch version I have? Looking forward to the updates and some liveries to come! And again, a huge THANK YOU for this outstanding bird!!! You guys rule!!!

Best regards and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Per Ståhle

1 hour ago, buspelle said:

Hello Dear 717 fans!

I just have to say this is far the best and most outstanding/interesting products I have ever added to my hangar (and I have most of whats out there on the market) during +20 years in this hobby! This is simply stunning! beyond words, and like someone said, how exiting to see a top notch product getting even better with the upcoming updates... Awesome! So hats of to You great and fantastic developers! Just a little, maybe stupid question, where in the addon-manager do I find and can add the updates and to see witch version I have? Looking forward to the updates and some liveries to come! And again, a huge THANK YOU for this outstanding bird!!! You guys rule!!!

Per Ståhle

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the updates will automatically install upon opening the add on manager. I believe you can view your version by clicking the gear icon at the very top right of the add on manager.

1 person likes this

The aircraft is great and all but, it's causing me blurry ground textures and leads to my sim crashing if a flight is any longer then 45 minutes.

My Hardware is not to blame In anyway and this only happens in this aircraft. 

5 hours ago, buspelle said:

Hello Dear 717 fans!

Per Ståhle

Wow!! You put my exact feelings into words. I also find this Boeing 717 a VERY, VERY exciting aircraft simulation and the best release for flight simulation thus far, of every version of flight sims. (and I also have TONS of aircraft that have been released).

TFDi has done an amazing job building this simulation and is now doing an amazing job with updating and perfecting it. TFDi RULES AND ROCKS!!!

Many thanks for this Collin. As you may have seen in another thread, a few users have expressed/agreed to the need for a list of outstanding issues, as well as items that have been checked off the list. This should also help with users confused as to what is a bug or what is currently not implemented, etc. Thanks again for the hard work that the 717 team has put into this product.