• Flight plan deleted after picking a STAR

dimkzr

717 Version: 1.0.9.19

MCDU Report Category: Function Related

Minidump: http://forums.tfdidesign.com/uploads/

After selecting and inserting STAR, everything except that STAR is deleted from a flight plan. You can see more reports here.

Route example:

ENBR (RWY 17) TUXI3C TUXIL P603 ZOL AMSEV L621 AAL P622 TOMGU (RWY 27 via ODNEV, tried both ILS Z and ILS Y) EKBI

Yes, I'm aware that this is an approach and not an actual arrival procedure (there is no STARs in EKBI), but I don't think it really matters - others have experienced this with the "actual" STARs.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm not able to recreate this (though, I am not denying that it is happening, as I did change code in this area). What waypoint were you enroute to at the time? As well, what else did you enter into the MCDU? (Weight, cruise, CI, etc.)

Share this comment

@turbofandude I had this same issue. I was flying KMSP-KMSN and my route was COULT6 DLL to the ILS 18 with the DLL transition. I was on the last leg of the departure (LMFRY-DLL) when I inserted the ILS and it deleted the DLL and inserted a discontinuity into my current leg. I did have a CI inserted (38).

Edited by hobbseltoff

Share this comment

As it turns out, it wasn't specifically the CI, however, the post @dimkzr linked me to was sufficient to identify the cause. I will be rolling out a fix today.

Share this comment