• Announcements

• turbofandude

Proper Problem Reporting for the TFDi Design 717   07/09/2017

Folks, As the user count is increasing, it is becoming more of a task for us to stay on top of problem reports. We are also receiving an increasing amount of incomplete reports that we are unable to follow up on (which frustrates everyone, us included). On that note, we are going to be enforcing a stricter formal problem reporting system. There are a few main points that need to be addressed. ALL problem reports must be submitted via the Bugs and Suggestions system. Open discussion on the forums is fine, but our team simply cannot respond to every single comment (especially when the majority of doing so is asking for information the Bugs and Suggestions system already asks for). Incomplete reports will be ignored. This means reports like "my FPS is bad" will not be given weight. This isn't because we don't care. It is because a report like that does absolutely nothing for anyone - we can't fix it based on that. Please include EVERYTHING you can possibly think of regarding the problem and take as many steps as you can to isolate it. Prepar3D v4, despite what you have heard, can still be unstable. Yes, it is definitely possible to fly flights without issues. But it is still relatively new, as are most of the addons available for it. Please refrain from attacking us or other developers because of this. We have already had one scenario where a 717 CTD was resolved by an update to Prepar3D itself. This is likely not the only time that will be the case. You are still free to report the crashes, as it may help whoever the developers of the faulting code are solve the issue. Duplicate reports will be deleted/merged. For the sake of sanity for us trying to prioritize and evaluate issues, if we discover multiple reports of the same thing, we may merge/delete the duplicates. We strongly encourage you to search and see if your problem has been reported before. Thank you all in advance. This may seem overbearing, but this is the only way we are going to be able to stay on top and continue heading in the direction we, and the community, want.
Sanpp

Liveries requests and reviews here

Hello guys! Requests will be taken by the most active painter of this aircraft: Fabio @Fab10

Drop here some please! They can be Fictional or not 

You guys can review his repaints here, he wants to know your opinion more clear! 

btw, Try to share Direct links photos of your repaints, instead of upload images (this is to avoid Copyright problems)

Here are some request: (I will drop Cinematic views of his repaints here!)

Turkmenistan Airlines : https://www.planespotters.net/photo/459749/ez-a101-turkmenistan-airlines-boeing-717-22k

Bulgarian air charter(fictional) : https://www.planespotters.net/photo/716194/lz-ldj-bulgarian-air-charter-mcdonnell-douglas-md-82

American Airlines   (yes, they used some TWA's 717s): http://www.airliners.net/photo/TWA-Airlines-American-Airlines/Boeing-717-231/195169

ALK airlines (fictional) : https://www.planespotters.net/photo/770169/lz-adv-alk-airlines-mcdonnell-douglas-md-82

World atlantic airlines (fictional) : https://www.planespotters.net/photo/418643/n803wa-world-atlantic-airlines-mcdonnell-douglas-md-82

Meridiana (fictional) : https://www.planespotters.net/photo/704676/i-smez-meridiana-mcdonnell-douglas-md-82

@Fab10 repaints: 

0d7717d8e5ed4ee87e59258d4f750f22.jpg

89161e4643c2ac8fe85db277e8f9c96e.jpg

7803a84014a4ea590cc1094279d00c7b.jpg

e81e359a5133208bfac08a7660e9a897.png

92e9897ed7923722c4c112e163c637b2.jpg

2e57f2e2d172a4107ec7969bf9c2c5fc.png

905b6ae437a582c37ed9a6251bf384de.png

2026a71276aea1ee95adcc296e12ec0d (1).jpg

073df0c40bfc76b9bd02d325db2a7d7c.jpg

You can access to these ones through the Downloads Section of this forum: http://forums.tfdidesign.com/index.php?/files/

Edited by Sanpp

Great idea to create this thread, thank you. 

I would like to add that whilst I'm happy to take requests, please remember that I'm no artist, meaning that there exists a limit to my abilities; essentially, I won't make promises.

I'll do what I can in an order and at a pace that I feel comfortable with.

One last thing, do feedback your thoughts and try to post some images of the TFDi 717-200 in action.

Thanks,

Fabio

Great work Fabio, especially the Blue1 livery!!

The one that I´d like is the Airtran livery.

Guys! New Livery available!

KLM Fictional repaint for the TFDi 717 

based on a Fokker 70 aircraft!

Enjoy it!

Thanks Fabio! Amazing work!

Guys! New livery will be available on this forum soon! By: Fab10

Flybe Fictional on the 717!

It is a very accurate livery! Based on an Embraer 190!

Enjoy It!

Santiago

I'd like to second the request for the American/TWA paint from the first post. No doubt would be challenging with that bare metal, but damn, sure looks nice!

1 hour ago, nickbrick said:

A TWA Livery would be greatly appreciated!

Yes! Fabio is aware of that!

1st: Airtran

2nd: TWA/american livery

btw, He's out this weekend

The bare metal finish is way beyond my abilities, sorry. 

I might try the TWA livery, but first I'll do an Italian livery. 

The AirTran might be considered a WIP, but don't hold your breath waiting for it. 

Fabio

19 minutes ago, Fab10 said:

The bare metal finish is way beyond my abilities, sorry. 

I might try the TWA livery, but first I'll do an Italian livery. 

The AirTran might be considered a WIP, but don't hold your breath waiting for it. 

Fabio

Awesome the VA I fly with will greatly appreciate a TWA. No need to rush, take your time, quality over quantity any day. Thanks man!

Could you help me locate a copy of the "gold" coloured globe /world logo that appears on the front fuselage of TWA 717's?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fab10 said:

Could you help me locate a copy of the "gold" coloured globe /world logo that appears on the front fuselage of TWA 717's?

Well I found this, hope this helps!

t2346409-229-thumb-late%20twa%202.jpg?d=

19 minutes ago, nickbrick said:

Well I found this, hope this helps!

t2346409-229-thumb-late%20twa%202.jpg?d=

Lol! that's fast! 

He's out this weekend! Hopefully, I pretty sure that is what he is looking for

Airtran Livery WIP in action!

Beautiful with those Quito's mountains on the background

Work by Fabio (of course)

73b0af8f699b34d0bc03a28698627d23.jpg

Edited by Sanpp

Hi,

That's the exact logo that I was looking for; a larger version would be even better.

Have you the link as well?

Thanks,

Fabio

Actually, on reflection, that logo seems to be missing some detail.

Keep searching, it's gotta to be out there, otherwise I'll have to make it, and that will take longer than seven day & nights!

• Like 1

Any chance you could do the correct Blue1 livery?

The 717's never had that livery that you painted already

Blue1.thumb.jpg.5b01581a79f3921f8b11a27a45852754.jpg

If that is too difficult maybe one of the star alliance blue1 liveries?

Star_Alliance_(Blue1)_Boeing_717-23S_OH-BLP_(22201606008).thumb.jpg.b017ba645eb16ace0ad82c2e7669a082.jpg

• Like 1