gabrieldonate

SmartCars updates soundpack every time I open it.

As the title states. I'm a member of AAvirtual.net and lately, every time I open the program, it starts updating our in-house sound pack. It takes a long time doing so (I have a fast connection) and when it's done and I restart the SmartCars it starts updating the soundpack again.

I've uninstalled it and installed a "fresh" one from our site and yet it keeps doing it.

Any help?

Thank you so much. 

Bump.

I just tried deleting the soundpack and letting the SmartCars download it whole again. I did that and restarted it, it still gives me the same "Updating Soundpack" message.

Hi. I've been presenting the same issue more than 20 times when opening the ACARS (I'm part of the same airline as the guy that opened the thread). I could just open it twice and when restarting both the soundpack just begans the update again..

The download goes very slowly for just few audio files (not more than 80mb if i'm not mistaken). Really appreciate if some staff could help us to solve this problem. Thanks :)

Edited by Luis1197

3 hours ago, Luis1197 said:

Hi. I've been presenting the same issue more than 20 times when opening the ACARS (I'm part of the same airline as the guy that opened the thread). I could just open it twice and when restarting both the soundpack just begans the update again..

The download goes very slowly for just few audio files (not more than 80mb if i'm not mistaken). Really appreciate if some staff could help us to solve this problem. Thanks :)

Can you have the VA admins reach out to us?

This is most likely because the version number of the soundpack they uploaded doesn't match what's in the configuration file they provided. The VA owners will have to correct this and reupload the soundpack.