signmanbob

Flashlight for P3Dv4?

This may seem silly, but there are times when I start out at night in the cockpit and would love to have a small addon that would be like a cockpit flashlight and could work in conjunction with the mouse.

I know that X-Plane comes with one, but it would be great to have one for P3Dv4 also.  

Does anyone know if there is something like this available?

TFDi Design has the best lighting program on the market as part of their 717 upgrade, and is what made me think about it.

Thank you,

Bob

You can get a package of free avatars on the aerosoft forums. There is an avatar with a flashlight included. But you need to have an account at their forums. ;)

1 hour ago, sl4t3 said:

You can get a package of free avatars on the aerosoft forums. There is an avatar with a flashlight included. But you need to have an account at their forums. ;)

I didn't know that.  Thank you.

The main thing that I wanted was a flashlight that I could use for a cold and dark cockpit at night, like the one that they use in X-Plane.

I'm going to check on this though.  It would be good for when you are outside of the aircraft.

Thank you,

Bob

10 hours ago, signmanbob said:

I didn't know that.  Thank you.

The main thing that I wanted was a flashlight that I could use for a cold and dark cockpit at night, like the one that they use in X-Plane.

I'm going to check on this though.  It would be good for when you are outside of the aircraft.

Thank you,

Bob

Flashlights are something within X-Plane by default IIRC. It isn't something we could just add in without a lot of deep levels modification. Maybe something to ask of Lockheed Martin.

43 minutes ago, gamesyns said:

Flashlights are something within X-Plane by default IIRC. It isn't something we could just add in without a lot of deep levels modification. Maybe something to ask of Lockheed Martin.

I'll check into that.  Thank you.