Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamesyns

What to Expect in the Next Update

20 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

I wanted to let you know what we had planned for the next update:

• Resolving more CTDs (Improved Stability)
  • Improving magenta line performance
  • Improving FMS Speed
  • TO ATS Stability Improvements

Thank you for your continued patience and we look forward to rolling out future updates for the aircraft.

8 people like this

Has there been an update for the Shared Cockpit "bug"?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Happy new year Joshua, and happy new year to the TFDi team,

Hopefully 2017 will be the real year of the 717.

As for the next update, what about the MCDU completion, TOC/TOD display, the paintkit, the liveries?
Almost 2 weeks we got the 717 and it still does not bring what is promised on the product page and your pre-release statements.

Also when can we expect the next update?
As we didn't get what was promised, I think we deserve to know how long we still have to wait before being able to use the aircraft. It's beautiful but a grounded aircraft is useless.

Edited by kmax59
2 people like this

10 hours ago, gamesyns said:

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

I wanted to let you know what we had planned for the next update:

• Resolving more CTDs (Improved Stability)
  • Improving magenta line performance
  • Improving FMS Speed
  • TO ATS Stability Improvements

Thank you for your continued patience and we look forward to rolling out future updates for the aircraft.

Only "improvements" or solutions?.

Thanks anyway, Alain

1 person likes this

and .. when we can expect next update ? :)

6 people like this

4 hours ago, LucasPreziosi said:

make a pop-up fmc.......PLEASE!

Yaaass +1

ability to save panel states besides when sim exists would be a huge help esp for those working through ctd's!

1 person likes this

and a possibility to move the Yoke a little bit down. Sometimes very hard to read the whole PFD.

3 people like this

11 hours ago, LucasPreziosi said:

make a pop-up fmc.......PLEASE!

Pop up displays are nice to have and a comfort feature. First of all the plane has to work correctly. Any prioritising of these make absolutely no sense and unfair to those were the plane does not work at all.

CTD in some cases is interesting ..  I have this plane from 29. december and I didn't have neither one CTD or others problems with stability

CTD happened to me only once but I think it was mainly due to a scenery issue.

Now I expect the future FMC development and the night lightning.

Franes and stability are OK from 1.4 now.

2 hours ago, Mad_X said:

Pop up displays are nice to have and a comfort feature. First of all the plane has to work correctly. Any prioritising of these make absolutely no sense and unfair to those were the plane does not work at all.

Owners of Chase Plane will rapidly forget the need to have any 2D pop-ups.

Alain

Most of these items are on our list for later development. We want to create a stable product before we start adding more features that will possibly add more bugs. Once it is stable, we will begin taking a look at other features. Not every update can be a service pack.

Posted (edited)

Not every customer would have bought an incomplete aircraft.

Revolutionary technologies, fantastic performance, and top of the line accuracy will make the 717 a must have for airliner enthusiasts.

Seems like we don't understand this the same way. This is currently pretty unflyable if you wish to fly an in-depth 717, not having a TOC/TOD or a complete MCDU is not a "top of the line" accuracy in my opinion. Furthermore, two weeks after the purchase. I have not yet been able to complete a flight without a crash or without having the AT/AP misbehaving. I don't like to complain this way on forums but right now, I really have the feeling that I have been fooled with this purchase.

I understand that the stability is a priority but your product is lacking a lot of the announced features. You will "take a look" at these features after the next update? Unbelievable to hear that, your customers are waiting and they are not waiting you to "take a look", they are waiting you to keep your promises and make this aircraft flyable.

Edited by kmax59
5 people like this

3 hours ago, Alain said:

Owners of Chase Plane will rapidly forget the need to have any 2D pop-ups.

Alain

I dont think everyone has chaseplane and we shouldnt need it to use this plane

3 people like this

Will the flight dynamics issues be looked at as well? (ILS being offset, acceleration phase, etc.) Especially the ILS bugs considering many airports in winter have situations that dictate ILS. (MSP, DTW....lots of snow, no visibility)

3 people like this

+1 ILS offset

And need HOLD implemented to follow procedures online (especially in Europe).

1 person likes this

This is not the post for what you want to see in the next update, future posts like these will be locked to avoid this in the future. We are working hard to get the aircraft to a state in which we will all be happy. We have a small team and are working to sort the list of items that we have over time. Mistakes were made with this launch, we get that, but we need time resolve the current issues and make it flyable for the people who currently cannot operate it without receiving sim issues. Patience is key on both sides and unfortunately, our team only has so many hours in the day to work on the aircraft. We will keep you updated with each update and will address other items when they fall into place.

5 people like this