HughesMDflyer4

TFDi Design 717: Approaching Beta

Hi,

Very exciting to hear this is near release and sounds like you guys are thinking through the after sales process and acting accordingly.

May I suggest that you also consider (if you haven't already) the band width requirements for a successful reasonable speed download on day of release and the anticipated number of hits on your website.

Deployment has been poorly handled by 2 major development companies over the last few weeks for their product launches and it marred an otherwise excellent product. Not to mention some temporary very bad PR.

I love the 717 and have flown on it many times and great to see the effort you have put into this.

Thanks and Kind regards

Paul Watts, Gold Coast Australia

I'm pumped. I've been following the project for a long time and I can't wait to fly this beautiful bird. I'll be first in line!

I know you're not taking beta testers, but if you don't get the expected replies from confirmed participants... Ahem...  I'll be first in line :) 

Pat

this Great!

I wish I could be a beta tester! 

I am a type rating instructor in China Juneyao airline and Hope to work with you!

I'd also like to it fly full RNAV STARs!

Peter Young

Will there be some sort of gag order / NDA with beta testers or will they be permitted to post screenshots and/or videos?

William Ezzell