gamesyns

Pay attention on the highway, you could win a copy of the TFDi Design 717!

Hello all!

One of our community members who is extremely hyped for the 717 has a fun contest for you. He is driving a red big rig with a TFDi Design placard in the window. If you find him, feel free to get his attention and he will stop. Talk to him and the first person to find him will get a copy of the TFDi Design 717.

Currently, he is driving from California to Pennsylvania pulling a trailer. Be on the lookout. He is just passing through Albuquerque, NM as we speak.

Cheers

15391072_1138463019607314_4523091952582647077_n.jpg

15310705_10207661244225723_1035780240_n.jpg

26 minutes ago, Wireline said:

Did you put this on reddit? :D

Not yet, feel free! I'll give an update actually: He will be in Ft Worth on the 18th of Dec.

Hello forums. Casen_ if I was deployed I would be over there too.(Dhafrahype)

I am the guy in the red truck with the TFDI sign in the upper right hand corner on the PAX side. I am currently passing Wichita,KS on my way to Lorado TX on the I35. Happy hunting and please be safe.

20161217_163018.jpg

Still no winners yet. I'm a currently in Columbus, Ohio for all of today. I will be setting off to California in the morning. Don't miss your chanse to win a copy of TFDi's 717. As always be safe and Marry Christmas.

No winners yet. On my way to California from Ohio with a present from TFDI. You can spot me on I-80 between Iowa and Wyoming, I-76 between Wyoming and Colorado, I-70 between Colorado and Utah. I-15 between Utah and California. Please help me out. I want the 717 to go to a good home.  With that said stay safe and happy hunting. Marry Christmas!!!       

Hint: I'm driving a big red truck that says CRE on all for sides.