airlinetycoon

Post your best 717 Screenshots here

Recommended Posts

On 1/25/2017 at 6:54 AM, airlinetycoon said:

bc4w6fm2.jpg

Whhhooooaaaa. Just a minute. How did you get the plate on the tablet???? Man, I gotta know that :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RICK said:

Whhhooooaaaa. Just a minute. How did you get the plate on the tablet???? Man, I gotta know that :)

SimObjects\Airplanes\TFDi_Design_717\Documents\

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, gamesyns said:

SimObjects\Airplanes\TFDi_Design_717\Documents\

C'mon where in there does it say one can display the plates? Are all the plates from the entire world, every airport, included?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RICK said:

C'mon where in there does it say one can display the plates? Are all the plates from the entire world, every airport, included?

You must upload images to that folder, see the example image in the example folder. No images are included outside of the checklist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gamesyns said:

checklist

 

6 hours ago, RICK said:

C'mon where in there does it say one can display the plates? Are all the plates from the entire world, every airport, included?

It's easy. Open your Chart (pdf or Navigraph etc.), use the Windows sniping tool and create an image. This image you have to save into the Tablet-documents folder. For more than one chart per airport you can create a folder for the individual airport. So you can switch really fast between the different charts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qantas emulated Real world flight QJE1798 YBBN(Brisbane) to YBAS (Alice Springs) Flight time 3 Hours 30mins FL320.

2017-5-19_19-6-36-468.jpg

2017-5-19_20-7-55-407.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On PushBack out of EDDM Munich Germany!

Not as good as the others on this post but I try my best!

Cheers

Santiago

322b73b02b50e9665075dca4a37a968b.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now