Happy Holidays! As we move into December, we have an exciting holiday presale event to announce.
Starting December 1st, 2022 at 1200z, we will be offering a limited number of copies, 1,000 to be exact, of the Design MD-11 Collector’s Edition for $80 USD! The Collector's Edition will work on both MSFS and P3D simulators.
In addition to supporting us, purchasing this special, limited-edition release gives you:
- The Design MD-11 Base Package
- The Freighter Expansion
- The Extended Simulation Package
- This includes advanced failures and the in-flight instructor system
- The ER (Extended Range) Variant
- This special variant will never be sold outside of this presale
- Guaranteed beta access
- Access to an exclusive Discord channel where development updates will be previewed early
- A personalized certificate of sale showing your MD-11's sequence number
- This will be unique to our customers – only purchased versions will be issued with a certificate!
Although the Design MD-11 is still in development, we are near the final stages and still intend to release the aircraft to the public by the end of September 2023, early supporters will be able to access beta builds when ready and provide direct feedback to our developers working on the project.
The price point of the product has also been revised. The new structure is as follows:
- $70 for the base pack (passenger or freighter, both engine models)
- $10 for the freighter/passenger version (dependant on which base pack was bought)
- $5 for the Extended Simulation Package
If you are interested in getting your hands on the Design MD-11 early and working with our team as we finalize the development, you can save $5 on the entire package as well as gain an exclusive pre-sale expansion.
The pre-sale will begin on December 1st, at 1200Z and our team will be available to answer questions live in Discord at release to help you out!