Arrival Approach and Runway: 24

Full Route: UNIT7K UNITA L50 ELB M729 PNZ PNZ1C

Current Leg: PNZ1C

Cost Index: 66

Cruise Flight Level: 290

Zero Fuel Weight: 44200

Gross Weight: 49500

Minidump: https://forums.tfdidesign.com/uploads/

I loaded the PNZ1C Star arrival . I then manually  created a waypoint to match the charts procedure for Z ILS 24. I  manually entered the waypoint BENTO. 

However when deleted the discontinuity, the line gets 'crazy' and flashes between these two pictures. The only way to stop it is to delete a waypoint ther and create a dincontinuity. 

It is evident that it cannot create the magenta line properly to follow the precedure.

I should also note that if I try to create the path by selecting the transition 'BENTO' built in the FMC, again it cannot create it, instead the display flashes again, displaying infinite lines originating from the waypoints. Sorry for the expression, but its a total mess. Totaly ruins the experience. This problem existed before as I have also made a report before and still remains unfixed:

Please, are you planning on fixing these? For some serious RNAV approaches, this really grounds the plane.

2018-6-5_12-12-23-455.bmp

2018-6-5_12-12-55-564.bmp

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I was able to enter this arrival properly and didn't have to enter BENTO manually (it was the transition for I24-Z). Can you save a flight in this scenario and send all files associated with it? That way we can tell exactly what's happening and debug it.

Share this comment