Arrival Approach and Runway: Unknown

Full Route: Unknown

Current Leg: Unknown

Cost Index: Unknown

Cruise Flight Level: Unknown

Zero Fuel Weight: Unknown

Gross Weight: Unknown

Minidump: https://forums.tfdidesign.com/uploads/

Sorry but I was unable to reply to my own topic of today with the same title.  New download installed, and flying the same route as previously, the T/C and T/D both showed up in the ND.  However, approx 10 miles before T/D I wound the altimeter knob down to the next altitude restraint and the aircraft began immediately descending at about 100 ft per min.  It flew over the T/D and failed to descent.  It continued on descending at about 100 ft per min.  

I let it go on for a few more miles then gave up. 

Bruce R

• Like 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The active autoflight modes were FMS speed, Nav and Prof. 

Did the same flight again today and more or less the same as the previous flight.  Five miles before T/D I wound the altitude down from 25000' to 3000' .  This time the aircraft did not begin a slight decent as it did previously.  However, as it flew over the T/D arrow nothing happened.  It then dragged the arrow all the way to the next waypoint, LADIS.  At LADIS it began descending.  Screenshots show overhead the T/D with 25 miles to run to LADIS, and then at 10.6 miles to LADIS with the T/D arrow still underneath.  The last screenshot shows 10 miles to touch down and still at 20760'.

Bruce R

2017-5-6_14-40-47-205.thumb.png.849ec7a648710f4193a508371e166283.png2017-5-6_14-42-20-110.thumb.png.1794ba462b12419f42b868b2f45183b0.png

2017-5-6_14-47-3-165.thumb.png.4b0f5877aec7de9811f0552bb87773a0.png 

2017-5-6_14-38-39-200.png

Share this comment

I'm not sure what you mean by proper information.  I completed the whole form.  Is there something I missed?  If so please advise what the missed information is and I'll resubmit.

Regards

Bruce R

Share this comment

Bruce,

Sorry for the confusion. We were getting ourselves organized for this COB and hence we had many bug reporting systems. The report you sent via the google forms has been received. Under investigation.

Share this comment