• Squawk Code Settings

airlinetycoon

717 Version: 1.1

System Category: TCAS

Please see the old bug-Report. Will you fix it or not?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Do you have any reference on this? I'm not saying you're wrong, but we want to double check that it is for sure incorrect.

Share this comment

Hi,

From what I can find out.  MD11, DC10,9,8, MD80 series and the Boeings all have it as described.

Basically the B717 would have to be the only Douglas/MD or Boeing (that I can find) not this way around.

I seem to remember that PMDG had it the 'wrong' way around on one of their first releases many years ago but then corrected it with a service pack.

Many thanks for looking at this.

Share this comment

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:46 AM, gamesyns said:

Do you have any reference on this? I'm not saying you're wrong, but we want to double check that it is for sure incorrect.

Since month this issue was active and it was ignored by tfdi. Now you want to see any reference? The most Commercial Airliners (except Airbus-planes) uses the same or similar Panels with the same logic (inner-outer-inner-outer). Only the Panel in the 717 should be different? The FCOM is not so detailed, that you can see this logic (I believe they do not wrote it so clear, because it is Logical). Do you have any reference that it was implemented correctly in the tfdi 717?

2018-08-16 10_28_20-Airtran 717 AOM Rev 7.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg

Share this comment

On 8/16/2018 at 9:30 AM, airlinetycoon said:

Since month this issue was active and it was ignored by tfdi. Now you want to see any reference? The most Commercial Airliners (except Airbus-planes) uses the same or similar Panels with the same logic (inner-outer-inner-outer). Only the Panel in the 717 should be different? The FCOM is not so detailed, that you can see this logic (I believe they do not wrote it so clear, because it is Logical). Do you have any reference that it was implemented correctly in the tfdi 717?

2018-08-16 10_28_20-Airtran 717 AOM Rev 7.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg

Hi guys. any chance of an update?  It's almost a year since I first raised this.

Thanks

Share this comment