Boeing 717-23S Volotea "Marco Volo" (Circa 2019) EC-MGT 1.0.0

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Boeing 717-23S in the livery of Volotea Airlines, named "Marco Volo".  This aircraft, MSN 55066 (L/N: 5054), was originally produced in 2001 and delivered to AeBal on the 15th of that year.  It subsequently operated for Quantum Air and Blue1 before joining the Volotea fleet in 2015.

The actual aircraft also features the brow windows above the cockpit so this repaint is as true a reflection of the real frame as I could get.  As of early 2019 I believe that this frame is based at Marseilles Province airport in France (LFML).

Features include:

• Accurate geometry of the livery squares on the rear fuselage to line up with all fuselage elements (engine pylons, tail, rudder, APU exhausts, etc).  Well, at least as accurate as I could get it without distorting the geometry too much 😉
  • Spanish/English decals where appropriate
  • Accurate fonts used throughout
  • Added decals on nose to reflect the real aircraft
  • Updated night textures to reduce the washed out lighting effects of the default TFDi 717s
  • 32-bit 4K textures for sharp definition (pre-P3Dv4 users should be aware of potential OOMs)

I hope you like my work!  If you do please leave me a positive review and if you don't, review appropriately and comment so that I can improve it where necessary. 

• Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments