10 Screenshots

About This File

This includes external and internal PBR textures for the 717. Please note that at the moment RealLight Floodlights have terrible color palette-ing. 

As a result, I recommend only using the PBR interior textures during daylight or only using the RealLight integral lights. 

Tested in P3D v4.5

Edited by arwasairl

What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

Updated logo light status to AdditiveNightOnly (logo light is still uncontrollable via the logo light button)

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Nikos Mere said:

Is ts valid also for the tfdi 717 on FSX?

This is only compatible P3Dv4 or P3Dv5. FSX does not support PBR maps.

Does this mod do anything to the logo light function?  Seems the logo light is constantly on regardless of switch position after installing this model. @arwasairl

Edited by CaptKornDog
19 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

Does this mod do anything to the logo light function?  Seems the logo light is constantly on regardless of switch position after installing this model. @arwasairl

Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything to the logo lights. Reason why it's appearing is due to the fact that the logo light is actually an emissive texture (an _lm texture), and the PBR maps is making them appear (when regular P3D materials would only make them appear at night). TFDi themselves would have to add a light attach point in their model file themselves in order for the light to be controlled via the logo light switch. I tried to make the logo light controlled by that switch, but unfortunately I don't have the source model file (and the .MDL is a compiled binary) so I don't know what the LVar is for the logo light switch (if there is any). However, although I can't make the logo light controlled, I can change the logo light to AdditiveNightOnly (which will make it appear only during night, but still not controllable). I completely forgot that I left it on additive, so I will update the model for the logo light to appear at night only. 

Edited by arwasairl