Sign in to follow this  
Starseed

Instrument Panel Going Blank Mid Flight

Gentlemen,

This is a new one .I have been flying in P3Dv3 with no issues until this. Mid flight any where from 15min to 30 min  suddenly the Instrument panel MFD ,PDF  and ECAS goes blank.

This only happened after the last update. Prior to that this never happened. Note only on the captain side of the flight deck as show in the photo. Any solutions?

Thanks.......b712.png.6663cfa7c56a293230750de97c21a85c.png

I hope this get resolved soon. Getting a little burnt out on the whole 2 steps forward one step back routine. Just when the plane started flying great for me and now the display issue. :(

Anyone have any more insight or updates to this problem?  I really haven't even completed a full flight with the 717 since purchasing it a month ago because of this.

Edited by CaptKornDog

From what I could find, it seemed everyone had this issue after installing the FSDT Addon Manager. Disabling it solved the issue - of course, that's not a good long term solution, but if we can verify that is the case, we can bring it to them to work on a solution.

On 7/17/2017 at 1:53 PM, turbofandude said:

From what I could find, it seemed everyone had this issue after installing the FSDT Addon Manager. Disabling it solved the issue - of course, that's not a good long term solution, but if we can verify that is the case, we can bring it to them to work on a solution.

Good luck getting FSDT to make changes to any of there stuff if you do find it is effecting the 717. I'm sure they come back with it doesn't effect other planes. And users are not going to give up there scenery for one plane. Hope you figure this bug out. 

Hopefully it will get resolved - I assume you're still actively experiencing this? Are you able to confirm that disabling it (via the dll.xml) fixes it?