Study level MD-90?

CJAviation

With my trip to Baltimore coming up in Late July, I was wondering if a study level sim McDonnell MD-90 was on TFDi's radar, as this is an extremely lacking area of the fsx community in both payware and freeware.

Edited by CJAviation

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2017 at 1:54 AM, HughesMDflyer4 said:

We have not announced any new projects as of yet. We are fully committed to getting the 717 to a fully polished state before even deciding on another aircraft, if/when we decide to do one.

decide? haha what if we the public demand it ;)     the 717 is great i think you guys should keep it up! 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Stefan888 said:

Main goal is pax x. 717 still needs polishing to add some features.You have a statement that they will continue updating 717 and working on Pax

717 will eventually become extraordinary aircraft

It is indeed an extraordinary aircraft. The main issue now is CTD when changing views, but looking at it, system-wise, it is amazing!

I'd like a MD-90 from TFDi tho, or E-190.

• 1 month later...

The MD-90 had different cockpit's installed, some the EFIS like the MD-88, some the MD-11/717-based cockpits. An MD-90 would be great, but it'd require a bit more work for the older style cockpits. Maybe TFDI could work with Leonardo to put the older cockpit in, and use their own systems for the glass-cockpit versions :P