Sanpp

Liveries requests and reviews here

6 minutes ago, Bluefinn said:

Any chance you could do the correct Blue1 livery?

The 717's never had that livery that you painted already

Blue1.thumb.jpg.5b01581a79f3921f8b11a27a45852754.jpg

If that is too difficult maybe one of the star alliance blue1 liveries?

Star_Alliance_(Blue1)_Boeing_717-23S_OH-BLP_(22201606008).thumb.jpg.b017ba645eb16ace0ad82c2e7669a082.jpg

Hello! Without a painkit, It is very VERY difficult to do that blue1 livery! A forum user requested a MD90 Blue1 livery on the 717

Fabio did that one, maybe he can do Star Alliance, but not the regular Blue1 717 livery

Please, try to (really, Try to, if you can resist, post the image lol) avoid using images from PlaneSpotters and JetPhotos due to copyright

You can search the images using Google 

Cheers!

Santiago

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

My request is Delta N987DN "Delta Belly"

N988DN.jpg

Thanks! Maybe @Fab10 can do this on Monday, Because He can use the Delta repaint we already have

btw, There are new liveries available!

Flybe Fictional : 

Airtran 717 WIP : 

Enjoy them!

Edited by Sanpp
  • Like 2

Sorry, the Delta belly is unlikely, the underneath will be spread across way too many texture components, and it would hardly be worth the effort.

I don't have the original final source files either, so it would be painting on top of the existing Delta textures, and that's something anyone could try their hand at, you included!

Just as a note to everyone, all of these paints will break at differing degrees from slightly to heavily depending on the livery in our external update. They will need to be maintained by the respective creator. 

13 minutes ago, gamesyns said:

Just as a note to everyone, all of these paints will break at differing degrees from slightly to heavily depending on the livery in our external update. They will need to be maintained by the respective creator. 

Thanks for the update. 

Sorry folks, paints are on hold until the external fuselage update is released.

Note: Continuation thereafter is not gauranteed

Fabio

Edited by Fab10
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fab10 said:

Sorry, the Delta belly is unlikely, the underneath will be spread across way too many texture components, and it would hardly be worth the effort.

I don't have the original final source files either, so it would be painting on top of the existing Delta textures, and that's something anyone could try their hand at, you included!

Aw man! That sucks :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gamesyns said:

That's because you haven't release Painkit yet?

And The reason why WING/NACL light doesn't work yet?

3 hours ago, Sanpp said:

That's because you haven't release Painkit yet?

And The reason why WING/NACL light doesn't work yet?

We don't have full reference for the WING/NACL light, so that's on hold, but will likely be an v4 only addition. The paint kit is part of the external update. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gamesyns said:

We don't have full reference for the WING/NACL light, so that's on hold, but will likely be an v4 only addition. The paint kit is part of the external update. 

Roger that! Excited now about EXT update! Good work guys!

Cheers!

Santiago

21 hours ago, Fab10 said:

Sir, I don't have the programs required to paint nor do I have the money for it. Otherwise, I probably would have made an attempt at it by now.

Hi Noah,

Nor I, I use freeware Paint.Net, and very, very freeware skills, LOL!

Fabio

• Like 1

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anybody knew the font of the name near the cockpit used by Hawaiian on their 717's as well as the registration number at the rear of the tail?

I am trying to recreate their whole fleet :),

Also, if anybody would feel up to the task, could you please, please, pretty please do this one, think it has been already asked once? :)

Hawaiian NC

https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/6/29160_1493773160.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers

Edited by Yakkifly

5 hours ago, Yakkifly said:

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anybody knew the font of the name near the cockpit used by Hawaiian on their 717's as well as the registration number at the rear of the tail?

I am trying to recreate their whole fleet :),

Also, if anybody would feel up to the task, could you please, please, pretty please do this one, think it has been already asked once? :)

Hawaiian NC

https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/6/29160_1493773160.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers

Don't know about font, @HughesMDflyer4? Here is HALs airframe db: http://www.airframes.org/fleet/hal

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 7:24 PM, gamesyns said:

To put out something that's been requested repeatedly before V4 was ever launched, then promising that the lights will come out soon but then recently say only V4 users will get an update like the nacelle lights is not right in my opinion. To leave out an entire platform, like FSX users, will lead me to hope you guys will rethink that. Otherwise you're just shafting the folks who paid the same for a model that isn't getting fixed to a model that is. 

17 minutes ago, HughesMDflyer4 said:

The fonts I used aren't identical, but they seemed fairly close. Codex LT for the name on the nose, and Microsoft Sans Serif for the tail.

Did you create the current HAL livery we have?

Congratulations!! It is beautiful

and, Can you guys create the HAL NC livery?

8 minutes ago, Sanpp said:

Did you create the current HAL livery we have?

Congratulations!! It is beautiful

and, Can you guys create the HAL NC livery?

Yes, I did our official Hawaiian and Qantas liveries (Delta was done by the original artist years ago). Thanks, glad you like it! :)

I plan to do the new Hawaiian livery after I'm done with the exterior update. I also plan to improve the Delta one and offer an official Volotea and Turkmenistan livery as well. Later on, I want to do some of the historical liveries (Midwest and AirTran to name a few).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HughesMDflyer4 said:

Yes, I did our official Hawaiian and Qantas liveries (Delta was done by the original artist years ago). Thanks, glad you like it! :)

I plan to do the new Hawaiian livery after I'm done with the exterior update. I also plan to improve the Delta one and offer an official Volotea and Turkmenistan livery as well. Later on, I want to do some of the historical liveries (Midwest and AirTran to name a few).

Amazing plans!! How long until EXT update?

On 7/17/2017 at 3:09 PM, Sanpp said:

Amazing plans!! How long until EXT update?

I was giving estimates at one point, but it's very difficult to provide accurate time frames for something like this, so I try to avoid it. Shouldn't be too much longer, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HughesMDflyer4 said:

I was giving estimates at one point, but it's very difficult to provide accurate time frames for something like this, so I try to avoid it. Shouldn't be too much longer, though.

roger that! Thanks!!

Keep doing great!

Air Canada...

Any chance someone could do one of these. Air Canada operated the DC9 for a lot of years.

Thank you.

Dave