Sanpp

Liveries requests and reviews here

Would really love to see an EC- registered Volotea 717 that has the eyebrow windows in real life. Only the EC registred ones have them. 

Can anyone do a Boeing livery because next sunday, it's the 20 anniversary of the 717 and I want to make a flight beetween Long Beach and Yuma ? Thanks you.

3 hours ago, kylian said:

Can anyone do a Boeing livery because next sunday, it's the 20 anniversary of the 717 and I want to make a flight beetween Long Beach and Yuma ? Thanks you.

I would love that 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes because a lot of people want a fictional livery, but we don't have some real livery :/ like boeing, bangkok airways .....

Edited by kylian
spelling mistake

On 8/26/2018 at 4:05 AM, Anthony96 said:

I would love that 

N717XA in progress, I'm makking the tail and some bug to fix and I expect release today without BMW/airlines logo2.PNG.0d90005dd5cacf1bd7344975449e1284.PNG1.PNG.fea0fe6d9cdd6fa8384cfacd1829ab57.PNG

image.png.97925c6eae6078b6e40a8920b6a3d746.png

• Like 2

On 11/28/2017 at 11:20 PM, Sanpp said:

Guys, This topic is quite dead now but.................

New paint released by @Fab10

Another Rough'n'ready, This time a Lufthansa regional livery

Enjoy it! Here it is: 

That Lufthansa livery for v1.1 would be awesome...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi guys I have one small request.

Can some do a livery of JAT Yugoslav Airlines that flew DC-9 but I beleive that the livery on 717 would look awesome too.This operator was to be a lounch customer of MD-11 but the war in the region had differen't plans.JAT is also the first operator of B737-300 in Europe,and the second airline that landed on Heathrow(EGLL) when it was opened.First Airline was of course BA followed by JAT😋

Hopefully some of you guys can paint it

If the he/she want's it,the livery can be fully  in bare metal.

Thank's in advance

1590965-large.jpg1304284305.jpg40824_big.jpgJAT_Douglas_DC-9_at_Zurich_Airport_in_Ma

Edited by Stefan888
  • Thanks 1

It won’t let me attach it here but would it be possible to get a repaint done for endless wonder airlines? We’re a starter up here in the states and would love to have our colors presented on this product I’ll attach a link to our Facebook page where we have many of our proposed liveries presented 

I'd like to request someone to paint EC-MGS, a Volotea bird that has the name "Volotissima" and also has he eyebrow windows, unlike EI-FCU, which Tfdi painted that doesn't have the eyebows. Would be cool to see that particular reg. done well.

• Like 1