Liveries requests and reviews here

On 5/22/2018 at 9:42 PM, Ashton242 said:

Can somebody be generous enough to paint these please 

00005160.jpg

00011756.jpg

anybody interested will pay 

• Like 2

Hello all;

I'm interested in a United (any variation) or United Express fictional repaint. Anyone know of where I may download it from? If not available, would some kind soul be willing to do one? Thanks in advance!

Hey all the community repainters! Awesome job on all the liveries you have all created! I know this has been said and requested before, but I was hoping that we could get a Hawaiian Airlines 717 in the new livery that came out last year! I know N488HA was the first 717 to have it! I'm honestly surprised this livery hasn't been done yet! ;) It would be amazing if we could get a high quality paint of this livery! 

HAWAIIAN NEW LIVERY N488HA.png

N488HA.png

I would love to have a fictional American Airlines new design livery for my Boeing 717.  I'm sure that it would be a popular download too.

I'm willing to pay or donate toward a nice job of it too, if anyone is interested.

Thank  you,

Bob

• Like 1

Hello all,

Now that we have a great paintkit I was wondering If somebody could make a Midwest repaint for the 717.  Midwest was based out of MKE (Milwaukee) and had bases at MCI (Kansas City) and OMA (Omaha) and flew the 717 coast to coast (with a stop in one of those previously named cities). Midwest had as many as 25 B717's which they operated until 2009, when the airline was dissolved into Frontier airlines. I think it would be a great addition to 717 family!

Thanks!

Brett

95374_1201839781.jpg

Hey Guys!

Number 1: OMG The update is amazing!!! I love all the additions and am very satisfied. However I do have a big paint request for 1.1

This beauty's tail number is N488HA. Now first of all, I'm very in love with this plane. Funnily enough, I flew on the exact plane and tail number a few weeks ago. I love this plane so much I even bought a $50 model of the same tail number :) Here are the pics I took:

Pic 1: My picture Gate 11 in PHOG

IMG_6521.thumb.jpg.263766802b7c976183be9710f27248da.jpg

Pic 2: Picture of my Model

IMG_6537.thumb.jpg.bfed1735283635f34cef3eba65272389.jpg

It would be fantastic if someone could do this livery on the 717. More Pics are available online especially because I believe this was the first 717 to get the new Hawaiian paint.

Thanks and Happy Landings!

Brian

Edited by BrianThePilot
  • Like 1

Now that the paint kit is out (unfortunately, does not really look compatible with Paint Shop Pro), I’d like to renew my requests for:

TWA (globe and AA hybrid liveries)

Midwest

New Hawaiian

Thanks all

• Like 2

On 7/18/2018 at 10:03 PM, siouxflyer said:

Hello all,

Now that we have a great paintkit I was wondering If somebody could make a Midwest repaint for the 717.  Midwest was based out of MKE (Milwaukee) and had bases at MCI (Kansas City) and OMA (Omaha) and flew the 717 coast to coast (with a stop in one of those previously named cities). Midwest had as many as 25 B717's which they operated until 2009, when the airline was dissolved into Frontier airlines. I think it would be a great addition to 717 family!

Thanks!

Brett

95374_1201839781.jpg

It's available now!

Can someone paint or update Eastern Airlines livery. Here are some photos.I know there was one on the forum but after 1.1 admin took it down for obvious reason.Two photos inlcluded.Thanks in advance 🤗1145563.jpg?v=v40Eastern_Airlines_DC-9-51;_N411EA@LGA,_Ju

Edited by Stefan888
update

+1 on the TWA globe livery it was delivered in. To me that was the finest livery that ever graced the frame to date. PS, I am loving the ever heck out of the Midwest repaint. 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:08 AM, Stefan888 said:

Can someone paint or update Eastern Airlines livery. Here are some photos.I know there was one on the forum but after 1.1 admin took it down for obvious reason.Two photos inlcluded.Thanks in advance 🤗1145563.jpg?v=v40Eastern_Airlines_DC-9-51;_N411EA@LGA,_Ju

Will go back to this when I can. I've kept all the original design files so it shouldn't take long to complete. Looking back at this I'm thinking both Whisperjet white and Silver fleet. Right now I'm painting another livery.

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2018 at 2:58 AM, Mistrfiksit said:

Will go back to this when I can. I've kept all the original design files so it shouldn't take long to complete. Looking back at this I'm thinking both Whisperjet white and Silver fleet. Right now I'm painting another livery.

The silver fleet sounds awesome. Bare metal to the win ha.

I wish you success and time to paint Eastern livery.

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately as the old liveries are all gone - i am unable to find the author who made this beautiful livery. Got a lot of hours in "EWI" on PFly and would like to continue racking up those hours. I'd love to find the original repainter and ask if he/she would be able to update it to support the new version of the plane. 

Thumbnail.jpg

I love the absolutely gorgeous YX repaint.  To repeat what some other folks have said though, I also really hope to see some of the different AirTran paint schemes.  Given that they were the launch customer and largest operator for a while, I'm surprised we haven't seen any yet.

Edit: I see there's now an AirTran repaint available ❤️

Edited by imemyself