Sanpp

Liveries requests and reviews here

On 1/27/2019 at 9:12 AM, kylian said:

Hello, it's possible to have this livery one day ?

image.thumb.png.b55324caf7dbdd3fa0eb9a3d0e9b881b.pngimage.png.3c9311368df40de8b2238f4fc45f1103.png

Sooooooon...

But that top pic makes me want to alter what I've started. 😬

Is there anyone that would be up to doing a Northwest Airlines final silver livery repaint?  Seems fairly simply.  I attempted to start it myself but I dont have PS and opening .psd files from the paint kit in paint.net is almost impossible to work with.  Thanks!

Image result for N9333

• Like 2

Hello, I know that it is MD82 but I love this new livery! Someone can paint our 717 in that scheme? thx in advance!

75917_1556906860.jpg

On 6/28/2019 at 9:10 PM, rctman12 said:

Finishing this up. I think someone asked for this TWA merger livery. 

Awesome, definitely a neglected one.

On 6/29/2019 at 5:10 AM, rctman12 said:

Finishing this up. I think someone asked for this TWA merger livery. 

2019-6-28_23-7-48-62.jpg

Beautiful, thanks. Now I want my McDonnell Douglas livery on the prototype before the merge with Boeing. I want to see every real livery before fictional livery

• Like 1

I've uploaded my Alaska Livery to Avsim, just waiting for approval.  I've also contacted a staff member here about hosting it on this site.  You can click on the link in my signature to get to my repaints though.

48798780293_1c9971d97d_b.jpg

48799274492_cc2e983bc4_b.jpg

48798780233_4a915d8008_b.jpg

Awesome livery thanks you, it would be very cool that you make two version; this one with 717 and Boeing and an other version with McDonnell Douglas and MD95

On 6/28/2017 at 7:17 PM, Sanpp said:

Guys! New Livery available!

KLM Fictional repaint for the TFDi 717 

based on a Fokker 70 aircraft!

Enjoy it!

Thanks Fabio! Amazing work!

I would love to have these fictional KLM livery but can't find it in the download livery section. Is it possible to send it to my as PM? Thx and Happy New Year !!!

Posted (edited)

With the advent of v5 out there now I decided to do a ficitonal paint of the 717 to fight test around the default airport. Randolf AFB.  I'm calling it a VC-9F completely fictional but as the 717 shares the DC-9 type by the FAA I figured I'd just give the old venerable DC-9 a new variant.  I might do the Leonardo MD-80 in these paints if I get the bug so they would be the VC-9D/E.  The belly in this model isn't chrome as the model isn't PBR. But if I can figure out what TFDI did to make the engine inlets so reflective I might give it a shot.  Otherwise the other painted variant of the old VC-9 is what I'm going with.  Should have it done later today or tomorrow for those that are interested. Obviously this isn't a final product, still have door seals to do, and tidy  up a few more areas and the vertical stab isn't done yet.  Different design from the old DC-9 is making a a tad more difficult to get that chevron right.

49899806991_9f4055316f_h.jpg

Just finished them.  Will give a fine comb over in a bit.  I was thinking of adding the red cross to the C-9F variant. Maybe I'll do a quick third just for that rather than leave it as an option.  I figured without the cross was a bit more versatile as there isn't actually a cargo door on the TFDI 717 and I can't plug random windows to create the illusion of it.  Anyways, heres the thumb of both.

49902473992_76af14f015_b.jpg

49902163526_194887bc64_b.jpg

Edited by thibodba
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/15/2020 at 9:32 PM, thibodba said:

With the advent of v5 out there now I decided to do a ficitonal paint of the 717 to fight test around the default airport. Randolf AFB.  I'm calling it a VC-9F completely fictional but as the 717 shares the DC-9 type by the FAA I figured I'd just give the old venerable DC-9 a new variant.  I might do the Leonardo MD-80 in these paints if I get the bug so they would be the VC-9D/E.  The belly in this model isn't chrome as the model isn't PBR. But if I can figure out what TFDI did to make the engine inlets so reflective I might give it a shot.  Otherwise the other painted variant of the old VC-9 is what I'm going with.  Should have it done later today or tomorrow for those that are interested. Obviously this isn't a final product, still have door seals to do, and tidy  up a few more areas and the vertical stab isn't done yet.  Different design from the old DC-9 is making a a tad more difficult to get that chevron right.

49899806991_9f4055316f_h.jpg

Just finished them.  Will give a fine comb over in a bit.  I was thinking of adding the red cross to the C-9F variant. Maybe I'll do a quick third just for that rather than leave it as an option.  I figured without the cross was a bit more versatile as there isn't actually a cargo door on the TFDI 717 and I can't plug random windows to create the illusion of it.  Anyways, heres the thumb of both.

49902473992_76af14f015_b.jpg

49902163526_194887bc64_b.jpg

are they on avsim to DL?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Anthony96 said:

are they on avsim to DL?

Let me do a final look and upload them. Been a busy week and procrastinating.

Edit: Uploaded to Avsim and Here.  Files pending approval should be today or tomorrow.

Edited by thibodba
Update

On 11/4/2018 at 6:19 PM, Stevo said:

Can we a get a valujet livey they operated dc 9 and the 717 is pretty much a glass cockpit dc 9 

I did one, you can check it out here:

• Like 1