Monty43

How to calculate the FLEX TEMP? (Tutorial)

Thanks for the tutorial!

However, where can one acquire the performance tables illustrated in your post? The TFDi does not seem to include these.

On 29/8/2017 at 10:06 AM, raunzos said:

Thanks for the tutorial!

However, where can one acquire the performance tables illustrated in your post? The TFDi does not seem to include these.

Hello raunzos,

The table are from Flight Crew Operation Manual (Performance chapter) is real documentation. You can get here http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=6&page=3

Regards.

I've been using and enjoying that flex calculator since early this year - unfortunately, I now see this message on the 717 one:

This webpage will be terminated shortly. If you need the data in excel format, contact me on the email address at bottom of the page!

the website is not accepting new registrations-a recaptcha issue.Can anyone send me all the pertinant tables as I am unable to access them/I notice runway length stops at 3600 meters-if you have a much longer runway such as KDFW,do the actual tables reflect longer lengths or do you use the 3600 figure for anything over that?thanks

On 6/25/2018 at 4:06 AM, hbrammer said:

the website is not accepting new registrations-a recaptcha issue.Can anyone send me all the pertinant tables as I am unable to access them/I notice runway length stops at 3600 meters-if you have a much longer runway such as KDFW,do the actual tables reflect longer lengths or do you use the 3600 figure for anything over that?thanks

Manufacturer's manual has until 3600 meters only because this manuals are generic and the manufacturer considers this minimum distance for maximum reduced thrust and weight of the aircraft, in real life each operator of aircraft has its own tables for each airport that they operate. But if you have 4500 meters of runway you can do the calculations with 3600 meters, is valid.

Regards.

FWIW I did email the developer of that site per the message on the page, but haven't gotten a response yet.