pile

P3D V4 FlightPlan from SimBrief.com

Hi,

I try to load a flghtplan from Simbrief.com after download it in this directory :

P:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\TFDi_Design_717\Documents\Company Routes\LOWILOWW01.xml

I try to load it from CO ROUTE in FMS  and I have message "NOT IN DATA BASE" when I enter LOWILOWW01 or LOWILOWW.

When I enter in FROM./TO I have bad format message or like this LOWI/LOWW I have to reenter all flightplan.

This functionality work or not ?

Regards

Pierre

On 8/9/2017 at 6:06 PM, pile said:

Hi,

I try to load a flghtplan from Simbrief.com after download it in this directory :

P:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\TFDi_Design_717\Documents\Company Routes\LOWILOWW01.xml

I try to load it from CO ROUTE in FMS  and I have message "NOT IN DATA BASE" when I enter LOWILOWW01 or LOWILOWW.

When I enter in FROM./TO I have bad format message or like this LOWI/LOWW I have to reenter all flightplan.

This functionality work or not ?

Regards

Pierre

It should work, have you updated the AIRAC?

17 minutes ago, gamesyns said:

It should work, have you updated the AIRAC?

Yes I downloaded last version from Navigraph every month.

Can you explain step by step maybe I do something wrong.

Thanks

When I installed the 717 yesterday (Community Opt-In Beta) for P3Dv4, no directories for "Company Routes" were created.

Instead of making a directory under (drive_letter}:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\TFDi_Design_717\, I created mine under C:\Users\users_name\Documents\TFDi Design\717\Company Routes and it worked when I loaded my flightplan.

I think the issue you may have is that the directory structure should be "P:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\TFDi_Design_717\Company Routes\" instead of "Documents\Company Routes".

Make the change and see if loading your flightplan works.

The directory is in your Documents folder if you're in the COB, yes. We did that for ease of access. Is it not creating the skeleton directories for you when you install?

My first install (COB) was yesterday and the install (v 1.0.9.7) did not create the directory "Company Routes" for either locations during the install. I created it myself and have been placing my flight plans from simBrief in it with no problems loading them into the FMS. 

Hope this helps. 

Good It work now!

I saw this folder "Company Routes" when I installed the aircraft but I hadn't make the link for the place of the flight plan.

I tried to find explanation in the documentation but I didn't see nothing. Also this folder is not at the same structure place as PMDG and FSLab.

Now all works fine and I can enjoy long flight without pass half hour in the FMS to enter my flight plan.

Thanks again for your aircraft and help :)

Pierre