ACA235

Flight Manual

Evening TFDi team

First off - nice work on this aircraft. I have a  ton of time in and MD80 that I flew with a Canadian startup company that no longer exists. Now flying for the largest airline in Canada on a wide body. I have been following the development of your aircraft for some time and took the plunge the other day.  Many of you won't underatand  when I say that when you are strapped in to a real MD80 - which is very close to the 717 - that at the time, the MD80 was the perfect blend of technology and piloting. One actually got to fly the machine and deal with all its quirks. 

However, that said, I am unable to find the flight manual for the aircraft that has the performance charts and such along with the other associated manuals one might find when training or operating a new aircraft. 

Please advise

On 9/2/2017 at 7:40 PM, ACA235 said:

Evening TFDi team

First off - nice work on this aircraft. I have a  ton of time in and MD80 that I flew with a Canadian startup company that no longer exists. Now flying for the largest airline in Canada on a wide body. I have been following the development of your aircraft for some time and took the plunge the other day.  Many of you won't underatand  when I say that when you are strapped in to a real MD80 - which is very close to the 717 - that at the time, the MD80 was the perfect blend of technology and piloting. One actually got to fly the machine and deal with all its quirks. 

However, that said, I am unable to find the flight manual for the aircraft that has the performance charts and such along with the other associated manuals one might find when training or operating a new aircraft. 

Please advise

I'll be absolutely up front - our current documentation is lacking quite a bit. It consists primarily of an SOP checklist, basic FMS guide, and button/switch location guide. We are already working on the logistics of a complete documentation rewrite including full systems documentation, FMS guide, and performance documentation. 

• Like 1

In then same topic, its possible to cut the autopilot without the autothrottle ?

I short final we need to disengage the autopilot not the autothrottle.

I didn't fine how to do this.

Its possible with the 717?

2 hours ago, pile said:

In then same topic, its possible to cut the autopilot without the autothrottle ?

I short final we need to disengage the autopilot not the autothrottle.

I didn't fine how to do this.

Its possible with the 717?

Hit Z? Autopilot Disco is not connected to ATR.

On 2017-09-03 at 6:45 PM, turbofandude said:

I'll be absolutely up front - our current documentation is lacking quite a bit. It consists primarily of an SOP checklist, basic FMS guide, and button/switch location guide. We are already working on the logistics of a complete documentation rewrite including full systems documentation, FMS guide, and performance documentation. 

Check your private message

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, ACA235 said:

Evening TFDi team

First off - nice work on this aircraft. I have a  ton of time in and MD80 that I flew with a Canadian startup company that no longer exists. 

ummm...remember them....was in Florida at the time and the company scheduled to take me home just disappeared into thin air

• Like 1