Sign in to follow this  
b1ackcr0w

Cosford 2017

Hi Guys,

I was at the FSFX/TFDi presentation at Cosford 2017. Just wanted to say a belated thank you for making what must have been  a massive effort to come and see us. I love the 717, and to be able to discuss the product in person was a great opportunity. Me and the guys over at Fly UK have massively benefited and enjoyed the 717 on our Nordic Sky franchise.

I was playing host at Cosford, to two friends who dabble in flight simming more casually than I do. They were greatly impressed by what they saw at the show, and the presentation was the highlight of the day. Even the layman can't help but be impressed by people who put passion and attention to detail into what they do.

Thanks guys. Circumstance and finance permit, we hope you'll keep coming to Cosford, you'll be very welcome!

Alistair

• Thanks 1

Alistair, thank you so much for the kind words. We are absolutely elated to hear you guys enjoyed the show as much as we did! Please let your friends know that we appreciate them coming and checking out the presentation! Thank you once again, we look forward to hopefully seeing you there next year!

It was a pleasure to be there. Getting to meet everyone face to face and put faces to names it always fantastic. If all goes well, we definitely do intend to be there next year. Alistair, we all appreciate the support and look forward to seeing what Flight Sim Show 2018 holds!