richcam427

(1.0.9.15) Blue displays!

Yeah, I'm not sure how to describe this one. My displays look like fish tanks now.

I just installed the 1.0.9.15 update in P3D v4. Happened about 40-45 minutes into my flight. The popup displays work normally.

*Also reported in the bug system*

Image1.jpg

Edited by richcam427

Well, this certainly is a different Blue Screen of Death. We're actually aware of this issue and believe it is a P3D bug.

2 hours ago, gamesyns said:

We're actually aware of this issue and believe it is a P3D bug.

Have LM confirmed this to be a big on their end?   Between this and the multi-GPU RealLight and TrueGlass issues... it's VERY frustrating and disappointing.  Thanks for continuing to bird dog these issues guys!

I am having the same issue. And I just installed P3DV4 on a clean upgrade to Windows10. I did a few hops around Hawaii with no issue, now climbing out of MSP for SFO, I get a similar problem, but my screens are black. Otherwise, exactly as reported above. Weird.....

Scott

12 hours ago, skyymann said:

I am having the same issue. And I just installed P3DV4 on a clean upgrade to Windows10. I did a few hops around Hawaii with no issue, now climbing out of MSP for SFO, I get a similar problem, but my screens are black. Otherwise, exactly as reported above. Weird.....

Scott

Unfortunately, I had grounded my 717 for the same reason.  I'll have to try it again with the new 1.0.9.19.

23 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

I'll have to try it again with the new 1.0.9.19.

No difference for me with 1.0.9.19. Sorry to say.

On 12/25/2017 at 9:27 PM, skyymann said:

I can confirm that. Couldnt even get from ATL to SAV without the screens blanking. Crap....

Scott

Dang! :(