Clorix

Elevator/Aileron Trim on hat switch

I saw this post from several months ago discussing the hat switch trim issue, so I hesitated on making a new thread.  However, now that it's several months down the line, with many improvements since that thread was finished, is there any chance to revisit this?  I've recently started getting back into the 717 and have found that it has vastly improved since I last flew it and is very satisfying and enjoyable to fly, but my one complaint is still this trim switch issue.  I understand it's all custom, but could there possibly be an option in the Addon Manager that allows those of us who don't have a registered version of FSUIPC to enjoy the aircraft as we would any other?  It'd be a pain to have to swap control assignments for one aircraft.  Luckily the autopilot does a great job at trimming it, but I'd like to do more hand-flying, and as it is now it just isn't where it could be IMO.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Clorix said:

I saw this post from several months ago discussing the hat switch trim issue, so I hesitated on making a new thread.  However, now that it's several months down the line, with many improvements since that thread was finished, is there any chance to revisit this?  I've recently started getting back into the 717 and have found that it has vastly improved since I last flew it and is very satisfying and enjoyable to fly, but my one complaint is still this trim switch issue.  I understand it's all custom, but could there possibly be an option in the Addon Manager that allows those of us who don't have a registered version of FSUIPC to enjoy the aircraft as we would any other?  It'd be a pain to have to swap control assignments for one aircraft.  Luckily the autopilot does a great job at trimming it, but I'd like to do more hand-flying, and as it is now it just isn't where it could be IMO.

Thanks!

@turbofandude