Dean33

Flight plan deleting.

I had problem several times earlier this week. 
Good import of flight plan from SIMBRIEF. EGPH to EGBB. 
Added SID TLA6C no problem. 
Added STAR C4C. 
All of plan deleted before STAR. 

Dean

Edited by Dean33

Posted (edited)

Same issue: after selecting and inserting STAR, everything except this STAR is deleted from the flight plan. I'm using the latest beta.

My route: ENBR (RWY 17) TUXI3C TUXIL P603 ZOL AMSEV L621 AAL P622 TOMGU (RWY 27 via ODNEV, tried both ILS Z and ILS Y) EKBI

EDIT: I'm aware that there is no actual STARs in EKBI. It seems that FMC cannot connect my last waypoint (TOMGU) with IAF (ODNEV).

Edited by dimkzr
correction

This happened to me also.
Usually I don't set the arrival procedure before the flight when atc is online, I only put the altitude restriction of the first star wpt in order to have a correct tod.
Sometimes atc gives me the current star after i reached the tod and there when I enter the star all the flightplan disapears.

I'm trying to get my aircraft to do it so I can debug, however, I'm not having this issue (though I'm not denying that it is happening). What are you experiencing this? (Ground, in flight, etc.?)

Happened once again before ENBR-ENBO flight.

Aligned IRS, finished with F-PLN INIT and WEIGHT INIT pages.

Entered flight plan (INTUM STM) - OK

Selected SID (INTU2D, rwy 35) - OK

Selected STAR (STM6D via ADREL, ILS 25) - and boom, everything except STAR is gone:

5a5160c123a69_Screenshot-07_01.20182_50_20.png.fec435791668323ac53b0b02ae7ec38c.png

P3Dv4.1, 1.0.9.19, AIRAC1801

I've tried to fly this bird three times since my purchase. First time it was this STAR problem. Second time FMC decided to insert TOD in the middle of a STAR. And now this STAR issue again. I want to fly it so badly, but it simply won't let me :D

Posted (edited)

It seems that this is happening when you are not entering Cost Index. Tried without CI: FP deleted. Tried with CI: no problems. Recorded both attempts:

Edited by dimkzr