@Javier reviewing this, I had an idea - can you see if only one range control works? i.e. is the captain slaved to the FO or vice-versa, or is it stuck completely?

• Like 1

it is stuck completely.Doesn't matter which range I select, wx is always the same range both F/O and Capt.

On 1/4/2018 at 5:03 AM, turbofandude said:

I'm wondering if this isn't a GPU usage issue. Do you have hardware rendering enabled?

No, I have it disabled. I got  a beffy pc. 1080ti with 4.6ghz coffe lake... Do I have to enable?

On 4/2/2018 at 6:49 AM, Javier said:

No, I have it disabled. I got  a beffy pc. 1080ti with 4.6ghz coffe lake... Do I have to enable?

No, that might actually make it worse. I might have to just try to force it to happen again here and see what's happening.

Posted (edited)

I just finished a flight in the 717 using the newest version (1.0.9.27), with hardware rendering disabled.  I had the same issue reported by Javier, where the range of the ND makes no difference to what I see displayed.  I happened to be streaming that flight, so I've got the entire thing recorded if you think that might help.

Edited by Clorix
Corrected the version number

I've report this bug some days ago...seem that range of wx don't have proportion...