Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

Great plane now.

Just a quick thank you for this great plane.  It has become my "go to" plane and that is saying a lot to surpass the PMDG NGX!   You have made it stable, at least on my system, and fun to fly.

Looking forward to a couple additions that have been mentioned on threads in the past such as ground noise, call outs and descent arrows.

Thank you!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kenthom said:

Just a quick thank you for this great plane.  It has become my "go to" plane and that is saying a lot to surpass the PMDG NGX!   You have made it stable, at least on my system, and fun to fly.

Looking forward to a couple additions that have been mentioned on threads in the past such as ground noise, call outs and descent arrows.

Thank you!  

Thank you for the kind words!

Posted (edited)

Yep, honestly, this plane is the most pleasant plane to hand fly that I've flown on p3d.

For 2018 please :

- DME Arc
- FIX page
- DIR TO intc crs
- cabin lights
- ND alt blue arrow :)

Thanks for your great job in 2017 after the missed initilal release !

Edited by foobar
  • Thanks 1

HOLD is a definitely (it's nearly done), cabin lights are a definite, DME arc should be fixed or fixed soon (if I remember correctly), the others, I can't promise if/when. Thank you for the support!

Posted (edited)

I don't mean to impose but a quick pdf tutorial  and v1 callout (waiting for fs2crew or mce) would be perfect .

Your plane is the best to fly in P3D v4 and I don't need to check the FPS.

Thank you very much for your great work.

François

Edited by bougnat88

I love this plane, i have wanted a 717 for FSX/p3d for many years after having Qantaslink 717's flying overhead daily.
I did have a few issues at first due to my hardware not really being upto spec (was running a 2gb gtx680) so that was affecting my experience.
But since upgrading to a 1070 the plane is just so smooth and i have no performance issues what so ever anymore. 
It is really a great plane to fly.
Thanks for your hard work. 

• Thanks 1