Wispy

RealLight no longer working after update 1.0.9.21

After today's update I no longer have any cockpit night lighting. During the update I noticed it ran TrueGlass and RealLight again. I tried uninstalling and re-installing again. Addon manager is running as admin and I turned off my anti-virus. No error messages, just no cockpit lighting. External lights working fine.

38 minutes ago, Wispy said:

After today's update I no longer have any cockpit night lighting. During the update I noticed it ran TrueGlass and RealLight again. I tried uninstalling and re-installing again. Addon manager is running as admin and I turned off my anti-virus. No error messages, just no cockpit lighting. External lights working fine.

What is your GPU?

I'm having this issue as well, no cockpit lighting after the update. Otherwise performance is pretty awesome. Using an old school GTX 960

Nothing has changed for me after this update - same performance, RealLight is working fine.

Looks like for two of us at least RealLight was somehow disabled after the update.

I've tried uninstalling via the addon manager and reinstalling, still the same issue. I don't know if its "RealLight" or something else, all I know is that I have no over head or glareshield panel or flood lights. 

With the new update should we see RealLight in the add on tab? I noticed TrueGlass is there now.

2 hours ago, Wispy said:

With the new update should we see RealLight in the add on tab? I noticed TrueGlass is there now.

Don't think so. TrueGlass is purely cosmetic and can be disabled to save a frame or two, while RealLight is essential, can't be configured and shouldn't be disabled.

Edited by dimkzr

5 hours ago, dimkzr said:

Nothing has changed for me after this update - same performance, RealLight is working fine.

Same issuie as well

2 hours ago, turbofandude said:

@Wispy @jalbino59 @Emensch1980 @Bigryan6266 If anybody are up for it, please PM me and we can coordinate. I'm not going to waste your time with trying to debug via the forums - I know I need more detailed debugging than that can do.

I can do this, please let me know how to reach out. 

All is well, lights working again! Thanks for the very quick fix. Especially working on the weekend to get it done, that shows great dedication. Much appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1