Sign in to follow this  
Phil Chimbolo

Bravo 1.0.9.21 update!

Problems solved for me (multi-GPU + multi-monitor):

1. Real Light now works flawlessly

2. Real Glass now works flawlessly -- and the first time I was able to experience it!

3. No more ground textures suddenly appearing in my MCD panels near TOD <-- NEVER MIND, THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE

THANK YOU TFDi!!!!

Edited by Phil Chimbolo
  • Thanks 1

I'm pleased that this is working well for you.  I would like to enjoy the same experience as you, however, after the update, the (night) lighting in the VC no longer works.  By this I mean the panel and flood lights for the overhead and glareshield, the dome lighting, and emergency lighting, the footwell lighting, none of this works.  I am not the only one experiencing this. I hope that the issue is at the very least acknowledged, if there is an error in how the update was done, hopefully the developer will point this out. 

@turbofandude I spoke too soon on #3 above.    Although I didn't get any ground textures with my most recent flight, my panels did black out completely.   This ABOVE ALL ELSE makes this aircraft no longer fun to fly.  I guess my first flight on 1.0.9.21 was lucky to not have this panel issue.   I can confirm that Real Glass and Real Light work on my multi-GPU system though.  I didn't think the changelog referenced this problem, but I hoped for the best.

@Phil Chimbolo I have been trying various things to see if we can get around this P3D bug. So far, it has defied all logic we've been able to create. Believe me, we are still on this, seeing as it's one of the main remaining issues.

• Thanks 1