Joan Torres

web transfer question

Dear all developers,

As far as I know you don't create websites. But you tell you can migrate websites. My question is if I create my website with a free hosting, like wix or wordpress (with a free domain like airway.wixsite.com or airway.wordpress.com), can you also migrate this?

I want to start a airline with your products and i need to know if this is possible or I need to create it in another way. Also if I decide, how could i then edite the website and add the modules?

Thanks and regards,

Juan Torres

5 hours ago, Joan Torres said:

Dear all developers,

As far as I know you don't create websites. But you tell you can migrate websites. My question is if I create my website with a free hosting, like wix or wordpress (with a free domain like airway.wixsite.com or airway.wordpress.com), can you also migrate this?

I want to start a airline with your products and i need to know if this is possible or I need to create it in another way. Also if I decide, how could i then edite the website and add the modules?

Thanks and regards,

Juan Torres

We cannot migrate services that are not hosted on a cPanel service. We offer phpVMS installs, which offer fairly simple airline setup.

Thanks gamesyns,

My question now is that with that modules will I be able to create my own website? Or will need to write more html source code and then add what i want? In that case how complicated that could be?

Thanks for your support and sorry for too much questions

Bstrgrds,

JT

6 hours ago, Joan Torres said:

Thanks gamesyns,

My question now is that with that modules will I be able to create my own website? Or will need to write more html source code and then add what i want? In that case how complicated that could be?

Thanks for your support and sorry for too much questions

Bstrgrds,

JT

There are skins available for phpVMS that require minimal configuration. It has a page builder, however you will need some php experience to make good progress with it.