Sign in to follow this  
Burnsie22

717 D3D10.1 Error

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I am currently getting an error loading up my 717. It says "an error occurred creating the D3D10.1 file" or something of that nature. It only happens loading up TFDI 717. After I click through the errors, I am unable to start up any screens or even the electronic kneeboard. Any thoughts?  I really am missing this aircraft!

Edited by Burnsie22

23 hours ago, Burnsie22 said:

Hi,

I am currently getting an error loading up my 717. It says "an error occurred creating the D3D10.1 file" or something of that nature. It only happens loading up TFDI 717. After I click through the errors, I am unable to start up any screens or even the electronic kneeboard. Any thoughts?  I really am missing this aircraft!

What version of the aircraft and what sim are you using?

4 hours ago, Burnsie22 said:

Currently I am running P3D V4.2 and version 1.09.32 TFDI 717

Okay, try running the latest graphics drivers and verify the sim is using the correct graphics card.

I have already reinstalled drivers, DirectX, and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft 

I have a screenshot of the error but I’ll have to get my windows version when I get home. Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it. I really want to fly. Oddly enough, this problem may be a little more widespread as now when I load the default raptor and try to hit ESC to change scenario, my screen goes black. When I move my cursor around, my taskbar icons pop up and the game becomes pretty much unresponsive and I am unable to get back into it and have to shut down. 

20180619174942.pdf

Hi all,

I finally fixed the issue! Now I'm not 100% sure what said issue was but after updating to Windows 10 I checked on my NVIDIA drivers and tried to update them. Apparently, my driver was half updated and half not? So, I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled the new one and viola she works! Thanks to all of you for your help. Happy skies

TB