kmia

New Tomato Profile?

Looking for an updated reflection profile for this new 717 model anybody know of one?

1 hour ago, kmia said:

Looking for an updated reflection profile for this new 717 model anybody know of one?

I might expect one in the next 24-48 Hours, the guys from R&D presets may be working on it.

https://forums.tfdidesign.com/index.php?/files/category/2-official-repaints/
Can anyone shed some light on how these screenshots were made. Clearly TomatoShade is being used on those shots but the profile that ships with TomatoShade is incompatible with v1.1.0.0. This is the only thing stopping me from flying her again. Oh and also if someone knows who made EI-EWI (Volotea) - if they're planning to update that livery to the current version.

Thaaaaanks!

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, coleybwoy said:

https://forums.tfdidesign.com/index.php?/files/category/2-official-repaints/
Can anyone shed some light on how these screenshots were made. Clearly TomatoShade is being used on those shots but the profile that ships with TomatoShade is incompatible with v1.1.0.0. This is the only thing stopping me from flying her again. Oh and also if someone knows who made EI-EWI (Volotea) - if they're planning to update that livery to the current version.

Thaaaaanks!

TomatoShade was used in these shots, however the dynamic reflections system is off and no custom aircraft profile is used. What you see is just about the same as you can get with stock P3D shaders.

Great news everybody! TomatoShade Version 24 now has a built-in profile for the new version of 717! :) I guess we can set this topic to RESOLVED! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, coleybwoy said:

Great news everybody! TomatoShade Version 24 now has a built-in profile for the new version of 717! :) I guess we can set this topic to RESOLVED! 

Could you please be so kind and post a d/l link?

Cheers,

Matej

Hmm I just updated Tomatoshade using the in built updater. The profile for the TFDI does apply now with no errors but at night/sunset I get this issue.

2018-8-5_20-33-44-656.png

I wrote the dev of tomatoshade, here is what he said.

"Oh I didn't see this bug yet. Now there are three possibilities: I will take a look at Friday, at Sunday or in 2.5 weeks - it's holiday time for me. I'll let you know as soon as I checked it"

Hope he'll figure it out :) 

Today, searching an aircraft with Dynamicreflactionmaker in Tomato Shade pack, Windows Defender has found and blocked trojan Win32/Zpevdo.A inside Dynamicreflactionmaker.exe.

???

Did you have some notice?

9 hours ago, Sergio D said:

Today, searching an aircraft with Dynamicreflactionmaker in Tomato Shade pack, Windows Defender has found and blocked trojan Win32/Zpevdo.A inside Dynamicreflactionmaker.exe.

???

Did you have some notice?

Not sure on that one, we don't develop for it, I would reach out to the developer of tomato shade and ask.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, gamesyns said:

Not sure on that one, we don't develop for it, I would reach out to the developer of tomato shade and ask.

Thanks, I tried to search a contact for Tomato Shade, but seems that Tomato is reachable only through other links (from reddit, for example). It has not a "house".

Edited by Sergio D
REFUSE