Stefan888

FMS prof during landing

Question

Hello I have problem when I'm on a approach with a plane.First the fmc reducess speed to 130kts then it rocket's it up till 145; my approach speed according to FMC schould be 128 but with fmc perf enabled it wont decelerate to VAPP

Same problem as in this topic:

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

Sorry if the response time is a bit slow right now directed to the forums. Our developers work hard to ensure we can get back to each and every one of your, some posts get lost in the mix.

On 8/28/2018 at 3:51 PM, PilotRockey said:

Sorry if the response time is a bit slow right now directed to the forums. Our developers work hard to ensure we can get back to each and every one of your, some posts get lost in the mix.

Hello,,

Thx for your reply. But if I may, is Joshua still directly associated w/ TFDi?? Just wondering, as the last time he was on the forum was in July, and that would seem rather odd for a staff member.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:18 PM, PilotRockey said:

@orbmis I'm sorry, we can't confirm employee status through public forums.

Agree but we need someone other to look at this problem.If its official that product dosent support fmc perf during during approach I wouldn't mind.

Descent arrow followed by autobrake are more important as discussed with turbofandude

Also I tried edditing the speed in app page of fmc as well as puting a restriction in fpl page still plane ignores it and does what it does.

@PilotRockey

No I didn't.Everything was default regarding weight.

I tried following but the speed just rockets back to 145

1)I've tried entering different approach speeds in vapp.Nothing.

2)I've tried putting a restriction of my own in fpl page.Plane overwrites my input.(Approach phase)

3)I've tried flap setting of 28.Nothing

I have around 30pax and 500kg of cargo(VIP config. simulation),so approach speed schould be around the bond of a 120-125

Do i have to manually put the landing weight in?

In that case were can I obtain that value?

During my flying I didnt manipulate the weight manually.

Still I love this plane and If the plane can't support fms prof it's ok.If it can that it's weird.

As I discussed with turbofandude  descent arrow is most important fix followed by autobrake.

@Joshua Che.

Edited by Stefan888