ggi

Fresh Paint Friday

Fresh Paint Forget it....?

I had really been looking forward to it, the quality of the inhouse paints are great. It was a brilliant idea, but 3 weeks in and still no word and nothing posted.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2018 at 9:11 AM, CaptKornDog said:

Ugh, I was really hoping for a TWA and new Hawaiian repaint myself.

I think I might just work on the TWA paint.  I have the logos I made a while back and I have the logo for the engines.  I was waiting to see how this Friday thing went but as we see the dev team people’s real lives took their attention away from delivering new paint jobs for our pretend 717s ;)     Glad I only have 8 kids, otherwise there is a chance real life could impact my ability to get this paint out as quickly as it’s desired by the masses.  (I’ll get it out as quick as I can)

Thank you TFDi for all the work you have done.  I say let the community take the paints.   

I really think everyone should learn to paint planes, it’s fun and technically challenging!

Tyler :)

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2018 at 10:37 AM, N825TJ said:

I think I might just work on the TWA paint.  I have the logos I made a while back and I have the logo for the engines. 

Looking forward to it.

#FreshPaintFriday hasn't gone anywhere, paint shop has just been a little slow. Keep an eye out for the next one though, it's dryin! 

Here is the beginning!   What do you think so far?

EDIT:    Yes I know I need to fix the W but that's in progress too...

Tyler

tw17.png

Edited by N825TJ
  • Like 1

If I am able to get it out today will be later tonight.   Otherwise I’ll put it out tomorrow as I am more likely to have time for that.  I have two major areas to fix and I want to adjust the color of the twa on the tail.

I’m pleased with it thus far...

wonder that hat the official fresh paint Friday release will be this week?

Tyler

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 8:19 PM, AdmissiveComic said:

I would really love to see the new Hawaiian livery painted on the 717 :P

So...  hmm..   I think Ill do it! :D   As long as that wasn't their next Fresh Paint Friday..

Tyler