dpenney38@gmail.com

Will PACX have a career mode like FSPassengers?

If by career, you mean being a pilot, then yes! Our main goal with PACX is to make you worry about one thing when it comes to the business side of things; transportation. While in the skies, you will be in command of your aircraft, and ensure your passengers arrive not only safely, but happy!

As it may conflict with other addons (FSPassengers, virtual airline software, etc.), PACX will not have "tycoon" like career mode. That said, it will report and save your flights, which can be used in conjunction with other systems to get that experience.

Regarding network support, yes. PACX can be used across a network.

I too have a question.

So will it have a log flights done/percentages/good bad landing/planes flown/goals etc. I know by reading it isn't going to be tycoon style. But i will buy if it has a in-depth pilot experience. Career

Yes, there will be a breakdown of passenger satisfaction, their comments on the flight, and what notable events may have contributed to those reviews. They can all be uploaded and stored online.