Vasily

CTD when changing views

Question

8 answers to this question

totally unexceptable $60 and it still doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see if we spend $$$ on future stuff if u dont fix this!!!
i tried 2 make a flight today and wasted over 1/2 hr  doing by the book checklist etc:
now im pissed off and dont feal like wasting time flying this again! maybe ill fly some other plane ?
the dc 8 aerosoft  or aerosoft a319 no CTD ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fix it or ur rep will get damaged on social media by unhappy owners!
this is going on way 2 long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok....its gotten to the point that its unreliable..  As beautiful it has become, through all of the recent updates, it brings great pain as I'm having it relegated to the hangar until the issue is resolved.

hope to receive news on it via the multiple media outlets..  Nonetheless, i check back here periodically for an update.

Still team TFDI keep up the stellar work.

Respectfully

Keino

I have used this fix '[' and it seems to fix the issue, HOWEVER, the downside is a HEAVY impact to FPS by at least half.  i usually run in high twenties to low 30's in intense payware airports with near full sliders.  This fix (which i agree works) cost me a reduction in FPS down to mid 10's to low 20's; on average, FPS is cut in half.  I actually open '[' a window and minimize it to where it is almost unnoticeable. 

I believe in the future I am going to close this window on the ground/departure and arrival/ground and stay in one view like the virtual cockpit  (which I use Chase Plane/TrackIR) so that my frames are best in these FPS intense areas.  I believe this works well based on my recent testing.  Just FYI.

Joe   

open a second window (the [ or ] key...cant remember which one), resize it to the smallest you can get it, stick it in a corner and fly! Its not the best but its a valid workaround to the problem.