Sign in to follow this  
Plexi

Whats happening?

Question

Hi Guys  I only have one Graphics Card.  But i share the same problem with the displays flickering and going banana's in the VC.

I don't see much movement on this judging by the posts in the Forums.

I have tried reinstalling the Aircraft but no matter what it will not work! I have disabled TrueGlass and it does not work.

It worked just fine before this recent update but since then nothing is right with it. Tried rolling back but again nothing.

After having purchased an expensive piece of kit like this its extremely disheartening and very disappointing to see no response about this other than the somewhat tired, well used excuse of

someone's looking into it and never hearing another thing!     I wonder if instead of you guys receiving the money for the purchase upfront and instead receiving payment after we have had the product

for awhile, lets say until the first screw up,  would you still have such an complacent attitude?

Or lets say you bought a Car from me and it stopped doing what it was supposed to do and i did nothing, couldn't even be bothered to reply with a decent explanation. 

What would you do if week after week it never worked?  It sucks BIG TIME!  Its disgusting the way this is just dragging on and on and i am pretty sick of it.

What do i do for a refund?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi!

I am really sorry that you are still experiencing some issues with the 717. Please, can you help me out by telling me your PC specs, and more importantly your Graphics Card(s)? This will certainly help us out to look into the issues you are experiencing.

Thanks!

Hi Josh.

Thanks for the reply.   My PC Specs are Intel i7 @ 3.30GHz.  16GB RAM. 64bit Op Sys.   1 nVidia 980 GTX 4GB.  PC is 4 yrs old and built by me, and i'm not in bad nick either just a lot older!

I use P3Dv4. I have not upgraded yet to 4.3 but my 717 has been running fine.  Wasn't until this latest update that things went south.  Tried previous version as well as reinstalling the Aircraft. 

But nothing has worked so far.  Sorry for the late reply was wrapped up with some other stuff here at home.  Forgot to say its Windows7.

Kind Regards.

Pete

Edited by Plexi
forgot to mention what windows

Pete,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding to this request. We have had several tickets and other arrangements we have had to prioritise. 

We will need to get some more details from you, including log files and the likes, so please open up a support ticket and I will personally see to the ticket and that you get a timely response. Our support desk is closed now until Monday, so please allow the weekend before we respond to your ticket.

Once again, my sincerest apologies and all the best.

@Plexi I have just now seen this post. Please submit a ticket as soon as possible, as this is not a common bug we encounter, and your system might help us not only solve the flickering displays issues, but as well as the SLI bug.

Your ticket, would prove wonders for us. We look forward to your ticket.