Sign in to follow this  
keino333

Help us help you (TFDi)

OK, granted nothing is ever perfect. The product you've brought us, namely 717 has been revolutionary and continues to impress despite the latest issue dealing with the CTDs.  But the issue exacerbates when the consumers can't find the latest /helpful information the may provide a temporary reprieve from an infamous CTD.  

Example: Within the form there is a wealth of information provided by those dedicated consumers to find an interim fix.  However reading though you run into a snag because of the chronology of post is out of sync. 

Example

the post starts out sequentially.    With Hawaiianstyle25 leading the charge.  By the 26th of July post he makes a startling discovery, but the post continues,  making the reader think that this issue persist and that the 26 of July test was just a one off shot.  You continue to read through the post and you realize your discombobulated because the replies are all out of sequence, going back and forward between dates. 

Perhaps if that can be addressed we can collectively have better results in discovering issues, triggers, and solutions.

Respectfully

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Best of luck with this. CTD's have been a long time problem for many users when it comes to the 717. I thought P3D4.3 was suppose to fix the problem but I still see CTD reports.  Recently QW distributed a CTD tool which seems to help them resolve a lot of the 787 CTD in just a short period. I forget, is there a 717 CTD tool that may be more useful in gathering data? 

Over the last few months it seems TFDI has gone quite with a few replies or comments here or there. Rumors were there was a change within. I'm really surprised  we heard nothing from TFDI on the release of the 717 immersion pack by FSFX. You figured they be all over the release. But instead we get silence. 

Edited by Dan Moore

@Dan Moore We have been digging deep into the code so we can work with Lockheed on producing a permanent fix which is why we have been some what radio silent. We hate updating with "We are still looking into it". We would rather give you tangible information (i.e workarounds, permanent fix date). As for the 717 Immersion, we have publicly announced it via our Instagram and Facebook page. We have plans coming up soon regarding this however, and the 717, so please stay tuned on our Facebook Page for more information!