FlyPc

Saitek/Logitech panels

Dear Sim Aviators, 

I searched for this issue and came across a post of an user called pasqual, but I still can't find a solution. 

I have a saitek instrument panel, saitek radio panel, logitech autopilot panel. All of these won't work in FSX with the B717. With my other planes I have no problems. I tried using Spad.Next, but still nothing. Is there a profile or an instruction somewhere how to configure this to make the saitek/logitech panels work with the B717? Only the saitek flight controls, throttle quadrant and rudder work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

Best Regards,

FlyPc

Anybody with tips, would be nice to sort this out. 

Rudder/flight controls work.

Logitech auto pilot panel works limited. Would be awesome if i can change the speed, heading and altitudes with the knobs. The 717 does not respond to these inputs.

The saitek instrument panel does not respond to heading changes either.

Right now using a mouse to turn the knobs in the sim. 

I'd like to know if you get an answer on this FlyPC.  Getting some Saitek equipment for Christmas, though I'm running P3D v4.4.  My guess would be FSUIPC, not sure if you'd need to upgrade from free to the paid version, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Nope no answer yet. I use fsx steam edition myself. On the autoflight panel i can use only the ruddertrim and flap settings. Knobs are inop. Radio panel com frequencies work. Nav and dme work. Instrument panel knobs inop. For me, it would have been nice if the knobs work, so I dont have to use the mouse. And using the knobs on the hardware makes it more enjoyable. You can try it out, but be aware that it might work very limited. So it can be a waste of money for this aircraft, but a plus for other aircraft that work fine with the hardware out of the box. Would be nice if the developer can share something about this. Is it possible to make the knobs work on the saitek/logitech hardware? To interact with the B717.

Edited by FlyPc