yerco

CTD also with P3D 4.4

6 hours ago, Shomron Koush said:

Thanks @funkyj4ever I know we are waiting for a permanent fix for this but I don't think we are going to get one.

Which is why I am trying to get the most out of this workaround, taking this bird into big cities is just too taxing on the system.

only workout around is not to switch views. The mini window is just to frames heavy

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 3:37 AM, Bob Faison said:

just want to put my 2 cents in with everyone else also having CTD P3d4.4 using Chase plane, any suggestions?

Only fix is not to change views :/ which for some people is close too impossible..

43 minutes ago, Chris3DX said:

Only fix is not to change views :/ which for some people is close too impossible..

Could be worth a try using the conventional method changing views

instead of camera tools.

I have the same problem. I love this airplane, but when using Chase Plane, and switching back to an internal VC view, I've had a CTD. First was halfway from DEN-SEA. Second was on a 8 mile final from DEN-SEA (repeat of the previous CTD).

Using "conventional method changing views" is not an option. Especially considering this is the ONLY addon that exhibits this behavior.

Looking forward to a fix.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:14 AM, flyingsailor said:

Using "conventional method changing views" is not an option. Especially considering this is the ONLY addon that exhibits this behavior.

You can never expect that any addon is fully compatible with any tool.

1 minute ago, GerdD said:

You can never expect that any addon is fully compatible with any tool.

The problem is the airplane itself. Chaseplane has nothing to do with the ctd view switchting. Otherwise tfdi would be stating that chaseplane is the problem

19 minutes ago, funkyj4ever said:

The problem is the airplane itself. Chaseplane has nothing to do with the ctd view switchting. Otherwise tfdi would be stating that chaseplane is the problem

Maybe, but meanwhile this is an endless discussion and we all know that TFDi is not able to get this fixed as long as they cannot find
a fixable reason.

I guess at this point our only hope is that P3D v4.5 fixes it. If not then that's gonna be it since the developer seems to care more about their meme Pacx stuff that no one cares about, rather than the 717.

On a sidenote, pretty much everyone at Tfdi except the CEO and some other dude left the team.

Edited by bravomike