wde12

1.1.1 & CTD / Fail to Load

Anyone having this issue? On P3dv4.4, just downloaded 1.1.1 announced by Colin on FB, and GPU driver up to date (but running off CPU). I booted up the sim, select the 717 (default livery) and when I click fly, it starts to load  then CTD. I uninstalled the whole package and then reinstalled, same result. Any ideas? Is this the same CTD issue discussed in other posts? I don't even get to the plane. It simply crashes during the load.

I am on P3Dv4.3 and have the same problem.
After installing the latest update today, no matter what I do, my P3D will CTD in a few seconds without any error window.
So I have uninstalled, completely removed all remaining stuff, downloaded again, installed, restarted windows and no change - CTD every time.

Edited by Rafal

On 12/24/2018 at 8:32 PM, Rafal said:

I am on P3Dv4.3 and have the same problem.
After installing the latest update today, no matter what I do, my P3D will CTD in a few seconds without any error window.
So I have uninstalled, completely removed all remaining stuff, downloaded again, installed, restarted windows and no change - CTD every time.

What i do (It works for me) after a new update always use the Addon Manager (prior to load P3D or prior to load de aircraft) and give a payload and fuel, and load it to the sim.

It seems that the config file for the B717 gets corrupted after an update.

Good Luck Guys!