foxbat513

Shared Cockpit Desync and Client Simulator FPS

Question

Posted (edited)

I am wondering if there is any handling of large variations in FPS when utilizing shared cockpit in the 717. A buddy and I were performing a first time test flight the other day and were able to connect and see each others actions in the 717 for the first half of the flight. We departed and were in the air for about an hour when we noticed  something wasn't correct. It seemed like my friend was ahead of me in his game location wise while I was behind. We made sure to sync our addon manager settings so that we are using the same configuration. It then popped into my head to ask him what FPS he has his sim locked at and he has his at 60 while mine is locked at 30. Would this difference in FPS cause the shared cockpit feature to desync?

Both clients sim version: P3d V4.3

Edited by foxbat513

1 answer to this question

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues. From what you've told us, it doesn't immediately strike me as an issue we've noticed before but that could also mean it isn't getting reported. If you could open up a support ticket for us, with your PC specs (and ideally your friend's), we will do our best to look into this for you!