N405GJ

When will SLI flickering get addressed?

Question

Every once in a while I stop by the forums here to see if anything has been done about the SLI flickering in your products. Recently I came back to find all threads concerning the issue are either deleted or hidden and you have a blanket statement telling us to disable 50% of our GPU to be able to use your products. You guys have been kicking this can down the road for a couple of years now and an answer would be nice. I’m really not trying to be argumentative or start drama but this is getting to be a real pain. Especially now that you guys are licensing RealLight to other developers to use and the same issue shows up in their products too. 

I know after this length of time that it is not high on your priority list but please give us some shred of hope. Also, if you guys be at FS Expo next month I would love to sit down with you so you can share a little information. As I doubt this thread will remain up for long I will screenshot shot it so that we have some evidence it existed before it goes the way of every other thread asking about this. Thank you and I really do want this to get resolved so I can enjoy your products again. 

3 answers to this question

After Flight Sim Expo, I intend to set up an SLI environment here locally and hammer at it until we find a workaround. The proposed solutions won't work, but we're done "kicking the can", so to speak.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:02 AM, turbofandude said:

After Flight Sim Expo, I intend to set up an SLI environment here locally and hammer at it until we find a workaround. The proposed solutions won't work, but we're done "kicking the can", so to speak.

Just came across this as I'm struggling with the reallight SLI issue as well.  Just wondering if the SLI environment was set up and if any progress was made?  If you need a few people with SLI rigs to help with testing feel free to reach out to me- if I can help the can from being kicked again I'm in.

Edited by JClark

We have to re-do it, as the hardware we used in the first test was not only dysfunctional, but actually seemed to damage my work machine. The view switch crash is the next on our list, this will be right behind it.