Sign in to follow this  
annekuehn

How to get working with XPlane 11?

Hello,

I could install PACKX - OK. But when I start PACX say that XPUIPC not running, even XPUIPC is running. Checked with other applikation.

I need an install instruction.

Can you help?

Thx in advance

Annekuehn,

Please try installing the latest version of XPUIPC, and ensure it is installed prior to installing PACX. Please submit a ticket if this doesn't work. 

Note: We have tested this on many systems and have proven it to work. Any further troubleshooting would require a ticket. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for reply.

I got it working. Needed to set rule in firewall and starting as administrator. Had one first flight. I could not hear any sound playing and upload summary of flight is not working.

I will wait for documentation...

Edited by annekuehn
typo

Yes, with this patch I could hear sounds, but upload still doesn't work.

I am waiting for next patch...

What is the latest version of XPUIPC? I see all kinds of downloads doing a google search and your download section has version 2.0.3.5 (which doesn't look to be the latest). A link to the latest version that is compatible with PACX would be helpful.

Thanks! :)

Don't feel bad I couldn't even get XPUIPC to work and PACX wanted to keep asking for FSUIPC because it thought i was installing it to P3D. I never got 1 flight in. I even used up all 3 of my keys so im like great now i have to wait until i get a response to my ticket. 😑 I'm not impressed with facebook support from TFDi they ignored me and could care less.

The whole installation process has been improved in 0.9.3.0. No more forced FSUIPC, activation is easier, and XPUIPC installation is an option (but again, not forced).

• Like 1