ChrisO

Some thoughts!

First of all thank u for the work uve done!

On route on my first flight using PACX and some questions have came up. 

I configured the exspected dep to be within 15mins - isnt it possible to use beacon light on or gsx pushback as trigger for the first announcement that should have been announced during taxi?

When i checked the boarding status I got 19mins even though Ive configured 15min for dep. How come?

No safety or any announcement audio was playedback during taxi - due to missing data for SAS 737 airline?

Some short audio was playedback a few mins after takeoff during climb.

Nothing was playedback using the interaction (seatbelts on/off etc) 

No ambient passenger audio during the flight as far as I can hear.

At this point Pro ATC-X has significantly more audio during all stages of a flight. 

IMG_20190601_033331.jpg

You should add your own safety announcements! You can find them on the internet.

But I also got the same problems during flight.. Just no interaction with the crew or passengers. Expected more...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iMoveQuick said:

You should add your own safety announcements! You can find them on the internet.

But I also got the same problems during flight.. Just no interaction with the crew or passengers. Expected more...

So I could basically add a Wizzair FSL audio file to use with B737? :P

There are supposed to be a whole suite of sounds (welcome, doors closed, safety, climb, in-flight service, seatbelt sign on/off, final descent, and after landing). If you're not hearing those, it sounds like they may not be playing properly on your side. Do you have the "Mute in External View" option enabled? If so, please try disabling it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turbofandude said:

There are supposed to be a whole suite of sounds (welcome, doors closed, safety, climb, in-flight service, seatbelt sign on/off, final descent, and after landing). If you're not hearing those, it sounds like they may not be playing properly on your side. Do you have the "Mute in External View" option enabled? If so, please try disabling it.

The mute in exterbal view is unticked. 

Just tried one flight so far with update 1. Need to try again with the update u released earlier today. Changelog looked promising, just miss the fix with increased max volume.

5 hours ago, ChrisO said:

Need to try again with the update u released earlier today.

Looking forward to seeing how things went!

Posted (edited)

The automatic sounds are working fine! But the interaction with the pax with my own voice doesn’t work properly. It has something to do with my speech setting (I don’t have Windows in English).

Just can’t seem to get it working when downloading the English pack.

Edited by iMoveQuick

20 hours ago, ChrisO said:

So I could basically add a Wizzair FSL audio file to use with B737? :P

You could! It worked for me with delta’s A350 safety demo. Even though In was flying the 777👌