tman41291

Landing Rate

Would it be possible to add a feature in the new version for the landing Rate to show in P3D or even XP?

Posted (edited)

Yeah something simple would be a simconnect text at the top. Maybe something complex would be a pop up window similar to GSX or Active Sky but off to the side obviously. 

This is more for the convenience of single monitor users/laptop users. After landing I would like to know the rate without having to alt-tab while I'm doing my cleanup. This is more of a convenience feature as I could just wait, but figured I'd shoot my shot.

I typically have dual ultra wide monitors but right now I'm down to one due to desk size where I'm at. So before I could see it on the other window, but I know everyone doesn't have the luxury of having dual monitors especially laptop users.

Edited by tman41291

@tman41291 I see where you're coming from. This is likely not something that smartCARS 2.X will support. That said, smartCARS 3.X will be MUCH more expandable, and it's something that could be easily added after-market for users who want it.