Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Usable on any aircraft? [Answered]

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I was in the belief that we can use PACX on any aircraft. On my last flight I tried something more "exotic" for a modern day PAX sim and flew the A2A Constelation.

On starting the flight on PACX I thought if I just leave the aircraft selection empty I will be able to set passengers in a free way. But I have to select an airplane for this to work. The list is not that big, and I thought these are the airplanes OFFICIALLY supported by PACX, for things like seatbelt recongnition and so on.

So, I have to select a little embraer or something to get it to work for the Conni. Is this the way it is made, or did I run into a sort of bug?

Thank you!

PS: Maybe in the future it is possible to activate a sort of Historic or Vintage mode, changing the announcements and such things?   

Edited by Rhinozherous

@Rhinozherous There are definitely quite a few aircraft missing from the older days. I'll get them added in the next update - that said, they can be manually added in the mean time: 

1 hour ago, turbofandude said:

@Rhinozherous There are definitely quite a few aircraft missing from the older days. I'll get them added in the next update - that said, they can be manually added in the mean time: 

Thank you very much! Very nice to have the option to add it!